• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord creator » Does anyone have the chords, or the notes for "Bastard" by Tyler the Creator ?

Does anyone have the chords, or the notes for "Bastard" by Tyler the Creator ?

Q. Or really anything by him or other OFWGKTA members...

*I cut my wrists and play piano 'cause i'm so depressed*
:D

A. He can't read or write music, so I don't think he ever put it out. I saw a tutorial for Yonkers on piano, but its not very good.
Try asking this on the Odd Future Forums and you might get a better answer http://www.oddfuturetalk.com/forums/ (HiQueFHR yo!)
Y

Original Question

Music Creator?
Q. I need a program that will let you make music by the note. I want to be able to use different instruments. Piano, guitar, violin, bass, drums, etc.

I really don't want one you have to download and it has to be free.
Thanks a lot.

A. You're not going to get anything that complex for free.

As close as you'll get is something like this. Compose music using chords and different instruments.

http://www.jamstudio.com

Original Question

What do you learn in guitar lessons?
Q. I've been self-teaching myself to play the guitar for about a year now. Recently, I've enrolled in guitar lessons with 12 sessions. So far, though, I haven't learned much in the hourly classes.
My teacher has been teaching me more complicated chords like M7(b5)'s, 13's, 9(#11)'s (sorry, I don't really know what they're called).

So my dad suggested that I have lessons at this other place, which is actually a college for music.

Question is, what DO you learn in guitar lessons? I guess it depends on the guitar or genre of music, but generally? :)
Would they teach you how to read notes as I think it's a really basic thing (for piano, at least)?

Please & thank you.

A. One of the frustrating things about taking lessons once a week is that if you have a question or if you are ready to progress early after the lesson you have to wait until the next lesson to get the answer. You also typically aren't taught music theory in these courses (how is a D#m11 chord constructed and what notes do you strike? Why?).

They also gloss over reading music notation, Tabs are nice in that you can learn a song pretty quickly but in order to be an accomplished musician you HAVE to be able to read notation (sheet music).

If you go out and find a new instructor how will you know if they will be any better or worse? As you can tell I've been down this path myself...

All that being said, I have found that this course is a complete guitar/music course on 10 DVDs. It will teach you theory and notation in a very progressive format. And if you don't get something you can replay the lesson and the user forum is unbelievably helpful and friendly!

http://www.learnandmasterguitar.com

Do a google search on "reviews guitar lesson" every one of the reviews rate this course as the best. Here's one of them,

http://www.compareguitarlessons.com/

BTW: I am in no way associated with the company or creator of this course, just a very satisfied student!

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Does anyone have the chords, or the notes for "Bastard" by Tyler the Creator ?
Description : Q. Or really anything by him or other OFWGKTA members... *I cut my wrists and play piano 'cause i'm so depressed* :D A. He ca...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger