• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord yesterday » Best link to learn to play piano sheet music?

Best link to learn to play piano sheet music?

Q. I started learning piano yesterday. Since I've been playing guitar for 3 1/2 years now, I picked up on the concept of scales and chords very quickly. I'm currently learning the whole concept of the formation of piano chords, but the point is I wanted to learn to play Great Gig in the Sky by Pink Floyd, and I was wondering if there was a website that could teach me to learn how to read sheet music. Thanks!

A. Try this site:
http://www.the-piano-lessons-software-expert.co.uk/

Original Question

What are some cool songs to learn on the piano?
Q. I'm pretty good on piano,I've got about 3 to 4 years of experience. I always have a hard time finding songs to learn. I can not read notes, I learn from youtube. Please post the names of songs that would sound cool on piano. Thank you! :)

A. Any JAZZ makes you sound like a MONSTER of a PIANO PLAYER

New Orleans Styles

Super Mario Brothers Theme Songs

Learn many Theme Songs from Movies, Cartoons, Television Shows, Game Shows, etc..

Learn the most common jingles that everyone has a catchy ear for...

Keep up with at least 2 of the latest tunes of every genre. (Even if you never perform them.. give them a listen, play them and keep up with the times.. Rock today isn't Rock from Yesterday..

Be sure to play music from today as well as from Yesterday. Same goes for other genres of music.. music is steady changing. KEEP UP.

DO NOT ONLY PLAY MUSIC THAT YOU LIKE... Play even music that you DO NOT LIKE - this will open your ear a little more and also give you a run in different chord changes and progressions.

Original Question

Can you damage a piano keyboard by having the volume too high?
Q. Yesterday I was playing my keyboard with max volume. Now when I play a key it makes buzzing noises. When I try to play chords it just restarts itself. Is there anyway I can fix this? Or should I just retire the keyboard.

I have a Yamaha EZ-20 and it runs off a power chord.

A. Sounds to me like you blew the amp to the speakers or the speakers, or both. Sounds like retirement time. You can probably find a good replacement on craigslist.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Best link to learn to play piano sheet music?
Description : Q. I started learning piano yesterday. Since I've been playing guitar for 3 1/2 years now, I picked up on the concept of scales and cho...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger