• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » what is bm piano chord » Piano chords to go with alto sax piece?

Piano chords to go with alto sax piece?

Q. I'm playing colours of the wind on alto sax in the C Major key... I need three piano chords that i can play to accompany this, but I need help.

A. Here are the chords for "Colors Of The Wind" by Vaness Williams:
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/v/vanessa_williams/colors_of_the_wind_crd.htm

As key for piano or guitar here is shown the key C major:
C, Am, C, Em, Am, F, Dm, G, Am.

If you play that correct chords for piano, the alto sax has to play the melody chords:
A, F#m, A, C#m, F#m, D, Bm, E, F#m.

If you play the melody on alto sax in the key of C major, the piano has to play the chords:
Eb, Cm, Eb, Gm, Cm, Ab, Fm, Bb, Cm.

Cheers ebs

Original Question

What are the piano chords for ''I'm Letting Go'' by Francesca Battistelli?
Q. Plz dont send me the notes, i just want the simple piano chords. Thx alot!!

A. ''I'm Letting Go'' by Francesca Battistelli

Intro:
Bm A G Em7
Verse:
Bm A G Em
My heart beats, standing on the edge
Bm A G Em
But my feet have finally left the ledge

Pre chorus:
G
Like an acrobat
A
There's no turning back

Chorus:
D
I'm letting go
A G
Of the life I planned for me
Em
And my dreams
D
Losing control
A
Of my destiny
Bm A G Em
Feels like I'm falling and that's what it's like to believe
D A G Em
So I'm letting go

Verse:
Bm A G Em
This is a giant leap of faith
Bm A G Em
Trusting and trying to embrace

Pre chorus:
G
The fear of the unknown
A
Beyond my comfort zone

Chorus:
D
I'm letting go

A G
Of the life I planned for me
Em
And my dreams
D
Losing control
A
Of my destiny
Bm A G
Feels like I'm falling and that's what it's like to believe
Em
So I'm letting go

Bridge:
Em Csus4
Giving in to your gravity
D
Knowing You are holding me
A
I'm not afraid

Chorus:
D
I'm letting go
A G
Of the life I planned for me
Em
And my dreams
D
Losing control
A
Of my destiny
Bm A G Em
Feels like I'm falling and that's what it's like to be lieve
D A G Em
So I'm letting go

Cheers ebs

Original Question

How to play this chord on the piano?
Q. A song I want to play on the piano has the chord Bm/D. I'm pretty sure it's a guitar chord but I think it can be played on the piano, right? Can anybody tell me the notes and the order they go in? Thanks!

A. Bm/D is simply B-D-F# with an added bass D note.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Piano chords to go with alto sax piece?
Description : Q. I'm playing colours of the wind on alto sax in the C Major key... I need three piano chords that i can play to accompany this, but I...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger