• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » gm7 piano chord » Help! Does anybody know the chords of the song Is it Love by Play?

Help! Does anybody know the chords of the song Is it Love by Play?

Q. Guitar, piano, and flute chords.

A. Here's as close as I can figure it out on short notice. I would actually play Gm7 instead of the Bb chords, but I can't quite tell which sounds right.
E A D G B e
Bb = 1 1 3 3 3 1
Gm7= x 5 3 3 3 3
When you change from the F to Dm, you could hit an intermediate Em chord but I think it's just a lick running down. F-E-D notes.

Piano and guitar chords are the same. Flute can't play chords since it is only capable of single notes. It's in the key of F which has a lot of barre chords...would probably be easier to play in the key of G...if you know how to transpose. Email me if you think I missed anything, I'll try to figure it out.

Intro: C#7 C F

Got an [Bb] angel at my [C] bedside
Watching [F] over me [Dm] tonight
[Bb] Smiling from a [C] photograph
And [F] everythings just [Dm] right
Been dreaming of [Bb] you before
And [A7] now it's true
My [Dm] heart is beating [G] just for you
Baby I [Bb] wanna [C] know

[Chorus]
Is it [F] love?
Is it[C] love?
Is it why [Gm7] I fall every [C] time you call?
Is it [F] love, really [C] love?
When you [Bb] say it's [C] forever
Is it [F] love?
Is it [C] love?
That I'm [Bb] breathing
When I [C#7] dream of you [F] tonight

Tell me how can I imagine
Something brighter than your eyes
No-one ever came this close
You made me realize
Been dreaming of you before
And now it's true
My heart is beating just for you
Baby I wanna know

[Chorus]

Is it [Gm] always gonna [Dm] be
Will you [Gm] always care for [F] me
Is [A7] all that I [Dm] want [C]
All that I [Bb] need
Is it all [Gm7] I ever hoped for [C]
Baby..

[Key Change to G, for last chorus]
[Chorus]

Original Question

what does Bb/G - C mean as a piano chord?
Q. I am trying to learn a song that doesn't have sheet music but I found the chords for it. I have got the beginning done but I don't know what it means.

Can you tell me what notes to play and why it is those notes.

Thanks

A. The way this is written, it most likely indicates two chords in succession where the second is C. The first is a split chord a Bb with a G as the root (lowest) note. This first chord is really the same as a Gm7.

Original Question

If i play a Fmaj7 chord on the piano for an example, how do i know what scale would fit to that chord?
Q. If i play a Fmaj7 chord on the piano for an example, how do i know what scale would fit to that chord?

Or lets say i play a G 7-5 how do i know what run scale would fit to that? what i acctually mean is, if i grooving in lets say G#flat? how do i know what run licks or run scale fits to that chord?

A. To know this, you have to know the whole chord progression where the Chord s played:
For example:
Fmaij7 fits in the scale of F and in the Scale of C
If the chord progression is Cmaj7 Fmaj7, or Dm7 G7 C, fmaj7 then you play scale of c
If the chord progression is Gm7 C7 Fmaj7, or Fma7, Bbmaj7 Am7 C7or its scale of F, and so on.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Help! Does anybody know the chords of the song Is it Love by Play?
Description : Q. Guitar, piano, and flute chords. A. Here's as close as I can figure it out on short notice. I would actually play Gm7 instead of t...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger