• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » am piano chord » How to play piano chords with both hands?

How to play piano chords with both hands?

Q. I bought a book that has 360 piano chords but most of them only show with your right hand. So how do you play both your right and left hand at the same time for a chord. I am trying to learn when i look at you by miley cyrus but with one hand it doesn't sound right.

A. A C major chord has the notes C - E - G right?

Well... ANY combination of those notes is still a C major chord. You could play two C's and a G in your left hand and two E's and a G in your right. You could play C - E - G in the left and another C - E - G in the right... it doesn't matter. It's still the same chord.

Same goes for every other chord.

Original Question

What is the point of learning piano chords?
Q. Its all int the title, I wanted to know if learning these piano chords will help in the improvisation of piano songs.

A. Yes.
And YES.
And then again, yes.
You cant live without scales and chords.
Knowledge is power. If you know them you can do anything with them, play any song, any style, anyTHING you want ANY WAY you want.
Think of it like writing a letter, chords are your WORDS, if you dont know the WORDS you cant read/write letters/books/information.

Clue: Find a piece of music with a D chord written over the top of a bar, now I want you to notice that EVERY NOTE in that bar (Under that heading) is either a note from the D chord or a note from the D scale.

So yes, learn your chords. OFF BY HEART!!!

All the best
Cat

Original Question

Do you know any place that sells piano chords?
Q. I am trying so hard to find a G 0 piano chord, but I am not finding any. Where do you think I should go and ask?

A. If you're question is serious you certainly need to re-phrase it, no one "sells" chords of any kind and you don't need to try to buy them, you can play any chord you want.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How to play piano chords with both hands?
Description : Q. I bought a book that has 360 piano chords but most of them only show with your right hand. So how do you play both your right and left h...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • What is the best Piano teaching software?
    Q. Is there one that teaches chord proficiency like Mavis Bacon teaches typing? With the aid of a MIDI controller. A. I loved the old Mir...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger