• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » notes ag piano chord » Mickey Mouse Club March Piano?

Mickey Mouse Club March Piano?

Q. i was just wondering what the chords are for it i been wanting to play for it for a while now but i cant find it anywhere on the internet and im not good at reading sheet music but i know the chords of the piano thanks for the help

A. O.K. General! This tune can be harmonised with three chords....C major (C,E,G), F major (F,A,C) and G major (G,B,D). You could also use A minor (A,C,E) at some places.

The time signature is 12/8 (4 beats in a bar) and / means a new bar.

I've written it in C major so the first part of the tune goes: GAB/C CC CC CC C/D CB AG /C CC C CC /E CD BC.

Then, the next part goes: C C/A C C/G G/A AA AA AB C/B

Starting at the first complete bar of the first part (the string of Cs) and changing chord usually every two beats, the chords are: C C (or Am) / G G / C C (or Am) / C (with the G in the bass) G (this chord on beat 2) C (beats 3 and 4)

The music moves straight on so that the two Cs which begin the next part are harmonised with the C chord on the last beat of the first part.

Then, (beginning at the new bar, the A after the two Cs): F F / C C / F F /G

You may need to write out the notes of the tune with the chords above them. Have a good time!

Original Question

How do you "walk" the bass to make a song swing?
Q. Can anyone tell me about walking the bass on the piano....thx

A. LH bass playing:
always start with the root of the chord
use quarter notes only! no eighth notes
outline each chord that you play-but do not arpeggiate the chord--this will sound like boogie woogie style
LH bass-should sound like a bass player
use mostly roots,5ths of chords,scale wise ideas to get you to the next chord
try this----
Cmaj7 Ami7 Dmi7 G7 Cmaj7
for cmaj7 chord---
c d e g
for a min7---
a g e c
for d min7---
d e f a
for g7---
g f e d
for cmaj7----
c g g c
all together--
c d e g ag e c
d e f a g f e d
c g g c
4/4 time--1 chord per measure

Original Question

What are the names of the cords in Impromptu No.4 in A-flat Major by Franz Schubert?
Q. Anyone know the cord names from the trio?
http://javanese.imslp.info/files/imglnks/usimg/0/0d/IMSLP11133-Godowsky_APS_57_Schubert_Impromptu_Op.90.pdf

That is the music there

A. That's not a short piece. Can you read sheet music? IMO, you really should try to identify the chords on your own; it won't help your learning if someone else does them.

Just start slowly, even writing out all the notes by hand and looking at references for what chords they might be. Here's a neat site for identifying chords by just notes:
http://www.scales-chords.com/chordid.php
This explains chord theory:
http://www.museweb.com/ag/chord_form.html

Knowing the chords won't help with learning to play since the right hand is usually working on melodic phrases, not static chords. I started learning piano on my own. Coming from playing wind instruments (flute/oboe), it's hard to coordinate my hands to follow two lines, but I find it's good to either play one hand's part at a time or go very slowly and play both hands simultaneously. If you play slowly but with "quick fingers", you can avoid mistakes and be prepared to play at the correct speed.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Mickey Mouse Club March Piano?
Description : Q. i was just wondering what the chords are for it i been wanting to play for it for a while now but i cant find it anywhere on the interne...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • chord progressions for enhancing improv skills?
    Q. I'm a guitarist and I'm trying to work on my improv skills. I'm looking for some chord progressions to practice over that ar...
  • How do you play piano chords??!!?
    Q. I'm a beginner and teaching myself how to play Keyboard/Piano. I've borrowed so many books on the subject but can't figure o...
  • Does anyone know where i can get a free piano chord sheets for Poker Face?
    Q. So im looking online and if you could, please put a link for a site you may find them on, cuz im not having and luck. thanks! A. D ...
  • where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
    Q. A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7] pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7] the bridge ...
  • All about singing... and other things . ;)?
    Q. From what I know I'm a good singer (i think.) I'm 16 years old and i'm a female. I always wanting singing lessons but could ...
  • Chord Progressions??
    Q. If I have the right thing.. when writing a song on the piano, and you're in a specific key - for example let's say we're in ...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What notes should i play on the piano to create a gloomy song?
    Q. I'm completely fresh to playing a piano. I know where the notes on the keyboard are located... i was wanting to play something incre...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger