• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord you say nothing all » Can you please translate these piano chords, I dont know how to read them?

Can you please translate these piano chords, I dont know how to read them?

Q. These are the chords.
Ab Bbm7 Cbm7 Bbm7 Ab Bbm7 B Ab Verses: Ab Bbm7 Cbm7 Bbm7 (x4) Cbm7 Bbm7 Cbm7 B Bbm7 Chorus: Ab Bbm7 Cbm7 Bbm7 Ab Bbm7 Cbm7 C# C#m Bridge: B Bbm7 Ab (x2) C# C#m Ab Fm F# Ab Bbm Ab F# Please Help!

A. Ok this is in no way going to teach you how to play piano, but a basic understanding of music theory would help a lot. Chords are structured based on scales and keys yadah yadah. the letters (i.e. A B C D) are root notes to the chords. Now for the symbols. b=flat so Ab= A flat major chord. It's major because is has nothing denoting it's not. anything with a little m next to it is minor. That means that rather than playing the chord major, you drop the third note in the chord down a half step. The 7 means you add in the 7th note in the scale to that chord. # is the opposite of flat. It means sharp, so c# is a C sharp chord. Verse chorus and bridge are self-explanitory. Chords are generally 3-5 notes on average played together. So the first chord on there the Ab chord is an A flat major chord. your root note is Ab, and the other two notes you play are C and Eb I believe. If you don't know the notes on a piano, you need to buy a book. If this makes sense, it should be easier to figure out now. Another note. A major chord consists generally of three or four notes. Your root note, the next note is 4 half steps above that, and the next note is 3 half steps above that.

A minor chord has the root note, the next note is three half steps above that, and the last note is 5 half steps above that. I'm certainly not saying "this is how you play piano". I play, and it's not something you can just pick up and learn, but this should give you somewhat of a better understanding of how to read these charts. If you go out and spend like ten bucks at a local music store, you can get a music theory book that will explain all of this in great detail. btw what song is this?
Hope this helps and good luck.

Original Question

Simple Piano chords?? :)?
Q. So i play piano and i can play fairly well..however i dont know too many chords and i cant play super fast. I was working on a song that i want to sing someday and i want to sing it to piano. I just need some main simple piano chords that i can write a song to. Nothing too complicated. Like how Taylor Swift plays all her songs with the same basic few chords..i need some simple easy chords please. Thanks :)

A. I suppose major chords are the simplest; F, C, G, D, etc. All major chords are constructed the same way: start with the note that is the name of the chord, then go up four half-steps, then go up three half-steps. You can actually play the notes in any order and it's still the same chord, but when you start with the note that is the name of the chord, you can easily find the other two notes.

Original Question

Piano Chords? PLEASE help! :(?
Q. http://www.911tabs.com/link/?5464813
how do i play this? do i just play the chord above the word? if so, how does that sound like the song? it sounds nothing like it. thanks for any help. =)

A. i didnt go to the link but id download guitar pro and download the song as a guitar pro file and the song will be played for you as you read the chords. i know... its called guitar pro but you can also use it for piano, bass, drums, harp, and whatever

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Can you please translate these piano chords, I dont know how to read them?
Description : Q. These are the chords. Ab Bbm7 Cbm7 Bbm7 Ab Bbm7 B Ab Verses: Ab Bbm7 Cbm7 Bbm7 (x4) Cbm7 Bbm7 Cbm7 B Bbm7 Chorus: Ab Bbm7 Cbm7 Bbm7 Ab B...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • What is the best Piano teaching software?
    Q. Is there one that teaches chord proficiency like Mavis Bacon teaches typing? With the aid of a MIDI controller. A. I loved the old Mir...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger