• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord chart download » Where can I get piano chord sing along sheets?

Where can I get piano chord sing along sheets?

Q. I want piano chords, not musical notes, just chords like the a-g minors majors, sharps, sing along sheets where they would have all the lyrics and they have the letter ( chord) above the word so you know when to play it. I wanna know of a website where they have those.

A. Not exactly answering your question with a website. It seems you are asking for the piano equivalent to ultimateguitar, where I get all my music. I have seen chord charts at my local music store for piano. That would just be the chords alone though. I know you want the actual songs with chords. I would try searching for apps to download on your cellphone, if capable.

Original Question

i just bought a an electric keyboardand i am looking for materials to?
Q. start practising.please e mail me chords or links as to where man can get this things right.

A. Here's an interactive chord chart: http://www.8notes.com/resources/notefinders/piano_chords.asp

Some free sheet music downloads: http://www.8notes.com/piano_sheet_music.asp

If you're a beginner, here are some more pieces: http://www.music-scores.com/skill/composer2.php?skill=1&name=Piano

Original Question

Download free sheet music?
Q. I am looking to download free Michael Jackson sheet music. I have found the songs with guitar chords but I need the full charts so I can transpose in my key..any suggestions to what site.. I have tried several?

A. musicnotes.com is a great website and you can search up anything
here's an exact link to michael jackson sheet music:
http://search.musicnotes.com/?q=michael+jackson&search_id=Home&hl=n
free popular sheet music is another website but it only has on michael jackson song
http://www.take-a-piano-sheet-music-break.com/free-popular-sheet-music.html
the next website just goes back to the first site i listed but here it is anyway
http://download-sheet-music-online.com/
i think these are the main sheet music websites where you can download free michael jackson sheet music.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Where can I get piano chord sing along sheets?
Description : Q. I want piano chords, not musical notes, just chords like the a-g minors majors, sharps, sing along sheets where they would have all the ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger