• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » r » Could someone solve this equation for R?

Could someone solve this equation for R?

Q. 10.5 = R*12^2 / (1.49 + R)^2
r />
A. 10.5 = R*12^2 / (1.49 + R)^2

Simplify:

10.5=R*144/(1.49+R)^2

Expand:

10.5=R*144/1.49^2+R^2

Simplify again:

10.5=R*144/2.2201+R^2

10.5=R*64.862+R^2

Therefore:

10.5/64.862=R*R^2

0.162=R^3

cube root(0.162)=R

0.545=R

rel='nofollow' target=_blank>Original Question

Math formulas solve for r?
Q. I=2V/R+2r

A. I = (2V/R) + 2r
I - (2V/R) = 2r
r = (1/2) * [I - (2V/R)]
r = (I/2) - (V/R)

But if you meant to write I = 2V / (R+2r),
I * (R + 2r) = 2V
IR + 2rI = 2V
2rI = 2V - IR
r = (2V - IR) / 2I
r = (V/I) - (R/2)

Original Question

How do you solve this for r....?
Q. 2k+ar=r-3y

A. â°Answerâ°

r = (-3y - 2k)/(a - 1)

âDerivationâ

2k + ar = r - 3y

Try different ways to find the value of r. Isolating r variables is the better way to solve for r.

ar = r - 3y - 2k

ar - r = -3y - 2k

Factor the left side.

r(a - 1) = -3y - 2k

r = (-3y - 2k)/(a - 1)

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Could someone solve this equation for R?
Description : Q. 10.5 = R*12^2 / (1.49 + R)^2 r /> A. 10.5 = R*12^2 / (1.49 + R)^2 Simplify: 10.5=R*144/(1.49+R)^2 Expand: 10.5=R*144/1.49^2+R^2 Sim...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger