• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord e9 » piano chords for demi lovato's don't forget?

piano chords for demi lovato's don't forget?

Q. no sheet music because i cant read it. but i want the piano chords please! i need a website or something or if you know them please give them to me. i cant find a piano tutorial on youtube :(

A. This one is tough on the piano because it's written for guitar. You should play some of the notes in the left hand.
Eno3 ["E", "B", "E"]
EM7no3 ["D#", B, "E"]
A9 ["C#", "E", "B"]
E9 ["D", "F#", "G#", "B"]
A ["A", "C#", "E", "A"]
Am6 ["A-left", "E", "F#", "A", "C"]
E ["E-left", "G#", "B", "E"]
B ["B-left", "D#', "F#" "B"]

Original Question

Is the piano chord "E" the same as an "E#"?
Q. Is a any regular chord (like e) the same as it's major chord (e#)? Thank you!

A. there is no E#, its F

you misunderstand, all chords are built of the root note, depending on the notes added to it will make it a chord(Emaj, Em, Emaj7, E7, Em7, E9, etc) by keeping the same chord form, and moving it up the instrument to a different pitch, you have the same chord, but based on a different root note (move Emaj up 1/2 step makes it Fmaj)

learn the scales, each note in the Major Scale has a number, and thats what determines an Emaj vs an Emaj7 or Em

Original Question

does anyone know how to decipher this?
Q. its some sort of formula, possibly musical, extra musical... hopefully someone out there knows how to or could jus do it for me...
Bm(+9)/D/A/E9/C#m(sus4)/E/F#///

Whilst im here could any one explain this to me..
C6H12O6->2CH3CH2OH+2CO2

A. The first line is a group of chords, I mean, a set of notes played together in an instrument as in a guitar, piano, etc. That notation system is the way musicians write and read accompanying music (tablatures or just tabs).
Each letter from A to G is a note or a major general chord, letter "m" stands for "minor", numbers refer to variations or additional notes introduced in the major chord, # means the chord is a sharp note, and sus4 means the chord is a special type known as "suspended fourt", a common variation.

That second line looks like a reaction describing a degradation of a sugar (glucose) to produce ethanol (alcohol) along the poduction of carbon dioxide, in a process known as fermentation.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : piano chords for demi lovato's don't forget?
Description : Q. no sheet music because i cant read it. but i want the piano chords please! i need a website or something or if you know them please give...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • chord progressions for enhancing improv skills?
    Q. I'm a guitarist and I'm trying to work on my improv skills. I'm looking for some chord progressions to practice over that ar...
  • How do you play piano chords??!!?
    Q. I'm a beginner and teaching myself how to play Keyboard/Piano. I've borrowed so many books on the subject but can't figure o...
  • Does anyone know where i can get a free piano chord sheets for Poker Face?
    Q. So im looking online and if you could, please put a link for a site you may find them on, cuz im not having and luck. thanks! A. D ...
  • where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
    Q. A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7] pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7] the bridge ...
  • All about singing... and other things . ;)?
    Q. From what I know I'm a good singer (i think.) I'm 16 years old and i'm a female. I always wanting singing lessons but could ...
  • Chord Progressions??
    Q. If I have the right thing.. when writing a song on the piano, and you're in a specific key - for example let's say we're in ...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What notes should i play on the piano to create a gloomy song?
    Q. I'm completely fresh to playing a piano. I know where the notes on the keyboard are located... i was wanting to play something incre...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger