• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » ultimate piano chord chart » Teaching myself guitar, lots of questions, like where to start?

Teaching myself guitar, lots of questions, like where to start?

Q. i want to learn how to play the guitar (im a little sick of the piano). i wanna teach myself cuz i want to be independent and free to play what i want.
but i dont know where to start, like what guitar to buy and what else i'll need.
also, i was wondering how hard it could be teaching myself guitar.

A. Good for you! I did the same thing about 45 years ago!

Here are some of the best sites I've found:

GUITAR ADVICE 4 BEGINNERS:
thebestguitarsiteintheworld.blogspot.com/
http://www.morphis.com/articles/guitar_advice/beginner_frustration.asp

ONLINE GUITAR TUTORIAL:
http://www.netspace.org/~mts/guit_tut/

FREE LESSONS/BEST BEGINNER SITE:
http://ultimate-guitar.com
http://www.justinguitar.com/index.php

ALL-ROUND GOOD GUITAR SITE:
http://www.all-guitar-chords.com (includes scales, modes,etc.)

E-BOOK:
http://www.ebooks.thehelpster.com/learn-how-to-play-the-guitar-we-make-it-simple/

ONLINE GUITAR TUNER:
http://www.guitarforbeginners.com/onlinetuner.html
http://www.howtotuneaguitar.org/

GUITAR CHORD CHARTS:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=guitar+chord+charts&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

Read first, buy later! It will only be as hard as you make it. It will be very helpful that you have already studied the piano. My best students all had experience with the piano before they switched to guitar.

Good luck!

Kabum

Original Question

What are the chords on ukulele for the song You're Beautiful by Phil Wickham?
Q. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNx7ZIoS-qI&feature=share&list=UU5PPQpquumGmlNP3bT01FZQI can't figure out what the chords are! HELP PLEASE!

A. Chords for "You're Beautiful - Phil Wickham":
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/phil_wickham/youre_beautiful_crd.htm

Chord symbols have nothing to do only with ukulele, they are also good for piano or guitar.

"Student Ukulele Chord Charts":
http://www.ukalady.com/Images/UkeChart.pdf

Cheers ebs

Original Question

How to play C/G chord on piano?
Q. And also all the Fmaj7, A7, G7, and G11.

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/beatles/for_no_one_crd.htm

A. Get a hold of a chord pattern chart from a music store, GC or piano dealer.

There are plenty of DVD instructional aids and beginner piano material at these places as well to cover the major chords and for most popular music.

To have anyone explain them to you by our postings, would fall short of a proper instructional examples that you can easily purchase and have it all together in one place.

Time to learn the keyboard.

Besides, just search the Internet for the tutorials for basic piano for some quick explanation and video.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Teaching myself guitar, lots of questions, like where to start?
Description : Q. i want to learn how to play the guitar (im a little sick of the piano). i wanna teach myself cuz i want to be independent and free to pl...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger