• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord d » Which piano chords can I use with a B flat major scale melody?

Which piano chords can I use with a B flat major scale melody?

Q. I am writing a melody using the B flat major scale (B flat, C, D, E flat, F, G, A). Which piano chords can I use to accompany the melody?

Thanks in advance.

A. Just use the I, IV, V & V7 chords together if in doubt.

These chords are:
I (Bb), IV ( Eb ), V (F), V7 (F7) - - - [ F,A,C, and added Eb]

------------ ------------- -------------- ------------- --------------

I hope this helps you out.

Original Question

How to play this chord on the piano?
Q. A song I want to play on the piano has the chord Bm/D. I'm pretty sure it's a guitar chord but I think it can be played on the piano, right? Can anybody tell me the notes and the order they go in? Thanks!

A. Bm/D is simply B-D-F# with an added bass D note.

Original Question

What is a good site to get piano chords?
Q. I am looking for piano chords for The Show by Lenka or Infinite Night by Carrie Rodriquez. Do you know any sites I can get these on??
Thanks!!!

A. Here are the chords for "The Show"
The Show by Lenka:
C G Am F


Infinite Night by Carrie Rodriguez chords:
verse:
Bm | Bm | D | A

into the chorus on lyric
" far to young to understand" switch to E7

Chorus chords:
B | B | E | A | B | B | A | E

A good site for learning these chords is http://www.list-of-chords.com/

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Which piano chords can I use with a B flat major scale melody?
Description : Q. I am writing a melody using the B flat major scale (B flat, C, D, E flat, F, G, A). Which piano chords can I use to accompany the melod...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • Can someone tell me the piano chords for don't let me be lonely?
    Q. Hello, I attended a summer camp for adult visually impaired campers and really liked it, so I want to go back next year. They usually ha...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger