• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord of a thousand miles » Ideas of medium pretty songs to learn on the piano?

Ideas of medium pretty songs to learn on the piano?

Q. I like things like Twilight was considering bob airplanes and a few other things i like things like a thousand miles, Yiruma river flows in you, cannon in D, etc please help. Any kinds of songs would be helpful but nothing to hard please I've taken up to piano 1 but I can play much more complicated songs hence river flows in you, a thousand miles, etc I learned all those through my friends who teach me by memory cause sheet music I'm slow at reading. I can read it but I'm just really slow at it. So please anything would be helpful!! <3

A. Hedwigs theme from Harry Potter and When somebody loved me from toy story three.
Beautiful is actually quite easy, it only has four chords over and over, same with Alicia Keys No-one, same pattern over and over...

All the best
Cat

Original Question

How do you play 'DG' chord? -Vanessa carlton A thousand Miles acoustic guitar tabs?
Q.

A. Dmaj/G in bass
Sometimes I use my my pinky and ring and middle and use my index for the bass, or I will use my ring to bar and my pinky to do the D. Then I can walk the the middle and index. Polychords are usually called piano chords because the bass
note usually is a passing note or a walk. I like to use the the D sus2/G on the regular fingering ring middle and index and use my index for the G bass walk and use my pinky for a Dsus4 melody stretch that pinky to to the 5th
fret. Or you can use the different fret positions.

Original Question

What songs should I learn on the keyboard?
Q. I'm getting a keyboard and i don't know what songs i should learn. I want to start easy and then go into the advanced...anyone got any ideas?
I'm only 14!

A. Learn this one.Called " A Thousand Miles " by Victoria justice.It will be good for you or " You're the reason " Cause you are the reason is a soft and nice song and it has some cute chords.

And why you said "I'm only 14" . This 2nd august I touch 14.And I'm now a music composer and work on a famous channel.I can play piano ( acoustic,electric ) , Guitar ( same ), Violin , Drum and etc.......

Every things is possible in every age just carry on.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Ideas of medium pretty songs to learn on the piano?
Description : Q. I like things like Twilight was considering bob airplanes and a few other things i like things like a thousand miles, Yiruma river flows...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger