• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » look up piano chord » How can I create back round piano music for a song that I wrote?

How can I create back round piano music for a song that I wrote?

Q. I know how to play the piano.And I have a song written that I would like to to add piano music to as a back round.I know some songs have different somewhat continuous piano chords (The Rose,Love Song,Don't Stop Believin,The Climb,You're Not Sorry) And some have a melody at the beginning that somewhat repeats (I can Only Imagine).What are other ways a song can start out with the piano?

Thank you!

A. You could start out with a simple melody and then go into a bridge if you are looking to lengthen the piece. Or you could just go in and do a bridge from a chorus to begin the piece.

Original Question

Are piano and guitar chords the same?
Q. I only just mean relatively, actually. Becausee, when I am looking piano scores (sheet music) and chord scores, all I can find are guitar ones. Can I use those? Will I be singing and playing correctly on the piano?

A. The chords produce the same notes, but, for example, an open E, A or G chord can span two full octaves when the basic major chord is actually just the three notes in E that would be E G# and B. (The I III V notes of the scale)

Original Question

Does anyone have the piano chords for Harry Freakin' Potter?
Q. I'm looking for the piano chords (or actual sheet music) to Harry Freakin' Potter from A Very Potter Sequel. If anyone has them or knows where I can find them, I would really appreciate it!

A. I couldn't find any online, but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UdKTBaJUIg has the piano version, so if you need it to sing to, well I found that.

But, other than that, couldn't find a thing. Sorry, and good luck! D;

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How can I create back round piano music for a song that I wrote?
Description : Q. I know how to play the piano.And I have a song written that I would like to to add piano music to as a back round.I know some songs have...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger