• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord e9 » piano chords for demi lovato's don't forget?

piano chords for demi lovato's don't forget?

Q. no sheet music because i cant read it. but i want the piano chords please! i need a website or something or if you know them please give them to me. i cant find a piano tutorial on youtube :(

A. This one is tough on the piano because it's written for guitar. You should play some of the notes in the left hand.
Eno3 ["E", "B", "E"]
EM7no3 ["D#", B, "E"]
A9 ["C#", "E", "B"]
E9 ["D", "F#", "G#", "B"]
A ["A", "C#", "E", "A"]
Am6 ["A-left", "E", "F#", "A", "C"]
E ["E-left", "G#", "B", "E"]
B ["B-left", "D#', "F#" "B"]

Original Question

Is the piano chord "E" the same as an "E#"?
Q. Is a any regular chord (like e) the same as it's major chord (e#)? Thank you!

A. there is no E#, its F

you misunderstand, all chords are built of the root note, depending on the notes added to it will make it a chord(Emaj, Em, Emaj7, E7, Em7, E9, etc) by keeping the same chord form, and moving it up the instrument to a different pitch, you have the same chord, but based on a different root note (move Emaj up 1/2 step makes it Fmaj)

learn the scales, each note in the Major Scale has a number, and thats what determines an Emaj vs an Emaj7 or Em

Original Question

I have a piano question?
Q. My teacher is making us play chords in this sheet entitled Two-Five Progression by Louis Hall. Theres numbers next to each note and on the top of each of them it says DM9 and then G9b5 etc etc etc. So the first one right hand is Fb3, A5, E9. If the top saids DM9 then how do we play it? Hope it makes sense!

A. Forgive me but I have never studied Louis Hall.

Those notations are found in modern sheets (e.g. if I wanted to play Michael Jackson with the piano), then you would find the right hand (being the violin clef) and left hand playing those chords.

I think you are best asking your teacher. DM could be D Major, but 9? Seems more like a guitar chord/notation rather than a piano. I honestly don't know what it means. Proper piano sheets contain proper notes together.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : piano chords for demi lovato's don't forget?
Description : Q. no sheet music because i cant read it. but i want the piano chords please! i need a website or something or if you know them please give...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger