• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord recognition » Could anyone tell me if there is any software for voice tones recognition for composing music?

Could anyone tell me if there is any software for voice tones recognition for composing music?

Q. Hi, everyone. I'm quite lame and I can't play any songs on piano by ear. I need some program that could process voice records into tones or chords, in order for me to create music sheets from those melodies inside my head. I would be really really pleased if anyone could help. Thanks for any given answers. :)

A. What you are looking for would be an application that converts an audio file of a monophonic melody into midi data.

Try these

Melodyne (free trial) http://www.celemony.com/cms/index.php?id=demos
WIDI Audio to MIDI VST plugin (free trial) http://widisoft.com/english/widi-audio-to-midi-vst.html
http://www.xitona.com/products/voicecomposer/describe.html
Apparently Logic 8 has this function

Try googling "audio to midi"

For more information

Original Question

Could anyone tell me if there is any software for voice tones recognition for composing music?
Q. Hi, everyone. I'm quite lame and I can't play any songs on piano by ear. I need some program that could proccess voice records into tones or chords, in order for me to create music sheets from those melodies inside my head. I would be really really pleased if anyone could help. Thanks for any answers given. :)

A. Music is very complex, and analyzing it for pitches and rhythms correctly is an amazing technical feat.

Create a midi file (recording) and there are Midi-Sheet Music Converter to take standard midi files and converts them into sheet music.

Original Question

Would ritalin help with piano sight reading for someone with adhd?
Q. I usually don't have the intensity of focus for piano sight reading and honestly can't comprehend how anyone does....

A. Yes Ritalin may help ... perhaps quite a bit. I would talk with your doctor about a good fit to try. Ritalin is addictive. Of course all of the ADHD meds have side effects. Piano sight reading is a slowly learned subject normally. Start with the simplest, and repetition on different music pieces. Slowly increase to the next degree of difficulty. It takes time for the brain to coordinate all of the learning centers involved with timing, note and chord recognition and hand response. You have to be real patient in this process. Learning to type is a piece of cake compared to piano sight reading. Take care !

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Could anyone tell me if there is any software for voice tones recognition for composing music?
Description : Q. Hi, everyone. I'm quite lame and I can't play any songs on piano by ear. I need some program that could process voice records in...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger