• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » name piano chord » How long should I ideally learn piano chords before moving onto a different key?

How long should I ideally learn piano chords before moving onto a different key?

Q. I started on the C chords and now I have to learn the Sharps. I don't feel I'm ready to learn these yet until the C chords are sunk well and truly in, That said I don't want to be learning each one for months at a time. I get it, I have to practice but as a rule, how long each day would you suggest a beginner learn his chords for?

Cheers.

A. The only rule is learn the chords until you know them. It might help to remember this:
All major chords are constructed this way: first play the note that is the name of the chord, then go up 4 half-steps (counting all notes, black and white) and play that note, then go up 3 half-steps and play that note. You can actually play the notes in any order and it is still the same chord; whether you play C, E, and G, or E, G, and C, or G, C, and E, it is still C chord, but to find the notes of a particular chord, start this way.
It should not take long to remember what C chord is.

Original Question

What is the piano chords for boulevard of broken dreams by green day?
Q. Please find it so i can play it and i will give you facebook credits type your name and answer okay

A. Many people think that dreams mean something. But that isn't necessarily true. Dreams actually mean nothing. Although it probably is not what you want to hear, but it is the truth! Although it may be disappointing but, modern medicine has proved that dreams are nothing more than a succession of images recalling past memory. I'm sorry if this is not what you want to believe.
I will start off telling you that ALL dreams mean nothing! Dreams just express you or your emotions, they express what you feel and what you do in real life. thats why they feel so real. Dreams cannot create people, places and things thats another reason why they feel so real! dreams recall past memory, -for example if you see a person you don't recognize in dreams, you probably saw him before on TV or walking in the street (you probably didn't pay attention to them). Dreams express your emotions and thoughts in a negative way

Nothing. The dream was about nothing. dreams mean nothing they just express your emotions and feelings in a symbolic way.

Dreams are simple synapses in your brain firing off all sorts of things. Your brain gathers all this random information, sights, sounds and so forth. And as you are sleeping, these sights and essentially memories are jumbled up into one big mess, just random nonsense, and your brain works and works for an hour or so trying to create a nice little story with all of these sights and sounds because it wants to make sense of it. It wants to make sense out of nonsense! So, then you end up with this dream. This happens several times in one night but when you wake up, you forget all of them, and when you do remember one of them, when you do remember at least one dream, we try to make sense of it. We tell ourselves, what is this? What could it mean. When in reality, it means nothing, it is just complete nonsense. So stop trying to make sense of it, it is nothing!

Dreams are a succession of images, ideas, emotions and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.

For more Information read the "about me" section when you click on my account. Hopefully this resolves your problems.

Source(s):
took courses in dream interpretation and psychology

Original Question

What is the name of the tune with this piano chord sequence?
Q. There's a really simple song with the chord sequence C A F G with what I think is 3 or 4 blocks of repeating melody, the sort of thing everyone knows a bit of, and I was worrying if anyone knows the name.

Really sorry it's a bit vague, but it's all I have to go on to describe it to you, since I always play the chords, and I don't know which notes the melody is on. Thanks in advance.

A. You're probably looking for Loesser & Carmichael's 1938 song ''Heart and Soul'' which ''is often simplified as a repeating I-vi-IV-V progression and taught to beginning piano students as an easy two-hand duet'' (Wiki):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8CSjDC18b0&feature=related
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_and_Soul_(1938_song)

Best,

Raymond

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How long should I ideally learn piano chords before moving onto a different key?
Description : Q. I started on the C chords and now I have to learn the Sharps. I don't feel I'm ready to learn these yet until the C chords are s...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • Is there a website that has information or a guide to different Piano chords?
    Q. I've been practicing the piano/keyboard recently and was wondering if there is a website that has information/references on the diff...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger