• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » db piano chord » What is the piano chord for "Scheherazade" by Panda Bear?

What is the piano chord for "Scheherazade" by Panda Bear?

Q. In the song "Scheherazade" by Panda Bear, the backing music is just one simple piano chord. Does anyone know what it is, and if so, what keys do I play for the chord?

A. I disagree with the other answerer. I think he is playing the 3, so it's a Db9 chord, with Db in the left hand and F Ab Cb Eb in the right. Try both and see which you think is right.

Original Question

How can I learn to memorize my piano chords for my music faster?
Q. At my school they have a program called Winter Drumline and it's like a drumline show whenever marching season is over, the pit and the battery are in it. I am in the pit for winter drumline this year and I am playing the synth (electric piano). I am new to playing piano and I am not used to treble clef, I play trombone and baritone so I am more familiar with the bass clef, although I can read treble, it takes me a minute. So the chords I have to play are kind of difficult, especially for someone learning to play. How can I learn these chords faster so I can learn the show faster? Please help and thanks in advance :)

A. Hey Good for you! I was in Winter drum line to0. I marched snare, and now I am a Jazz Piano major. A good way to memorize chords is to take one measure at a time very slowly. Ms=Measure
Example:

-Memorize Ms1.
-Memorize Ms2.
-Play Ms1&2 very slowly until you have that memorized.
-Memorize Ms3
-Play Ms1-3 very slowly unitl memorized
-Memorize Ms4.
-Play Mes1-4

Bump up the metronome 5 clicks and repeat for awhile.

Then do the same thing for measures 5-8
and then play measures 1-8 very slowly.
And continue learning the rest of the show like that.

That method is to learn specific chords that are written out like you said on a treble clef. But You should start to read chord charts too and chord symbols, so when you see a C-7 chord you know to C-Eb-G-Bb or when you see a G7 chord you know to play G-B-D-F.

If you don't know what 7 chords are, start to learn ALL your major and minor triad chords.
C=C-E-G
Db=Db-F-Ab
D=D-F#-A
etc.....

and then the next step would be to learn those major and minor triads in different 1st and second inversion, meaning the middle or last note is on the bottom.

First inversion chords:
C=E-G-C
Db=F-Ab-Db
D=F#-A-D
etc..

Second inversion chords:
C=G-C-E
Db=Ab-Db-F
D=A-D-F#
etc...


Piano is one of the most technical instruments to play because not only do you have to consider rhythm and harmony but also melody.

If your really interested in piano see if you can find a teacher that teaches both Jazz, and classical.
If your in the Detroit area I give lessons!

Good luck sorry for the rant!

Original Question

Where can I find the piano notes for Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance?
Q. Where can I find the piano notes (not the chords) for Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance for cheap or free?Also, with the letters, because I'm not great at reading sheet music (I can do it, it just confuses me and I end up getting confused). Thank you!

A. Here's the notes along with the lyrics I had saved on my iPod for almost a year now. They're really some but I can't remember where I got them. There's also these videos on YouTube that teach you how to play it:) just type in disenchanted piano tutorial.


DISENCHANTED

Guitar Part: 
DADADAGF#GF#GF#GAGF# (repeat until Gerard sings)

A A A E F# D D
Well I was there on the day

A A A E D C# D
They sold the cause for the queen

A A A E F# D D
And when the lights all went out

A A A E D C# D
We watched our lives on the screen

D D D D B B A
I hate the ending myself,

G D D B B A A G F#
But it started with an alright scene

A A A E F# D D
It was the roar of the crowd,

A A A E D C# D
That gave me heartache to sing

A A A E F# D D
It was a lie when they smiled

A A A E D C# D
And said you wonât feel a thing

F# F# F# F# G F# E
And as we ran from the cops

F# F# E DB D F# F# E
We laughed so hard it would sting

F#E F#AF#
Yeah yeah

F#EDB
Whoa

F# F# D DE A G G A G
If I'm so wrong, (so wrong, so wrong)

D D E F#GF# F# A F#E
How can you listen all night long?

A F# E A F# E
(Night long, night long)

F# F# F# F# F# G G F# E
Now will it matter, after Iâm gone

D D E F# G F# G F# E D E
Because you never learned a goddamned thing

G G G GF# F# D G G G F#
You're just a sad song, with nothing to say

D D D F#GF# F# D D D G G G F#
About a life long wait for a hospital stay

A A A A G G D
And if you think that Iâm wrong

A A G G F# E D E E E
This never meant nothing, to you

A A A E F# D D
I spent my high school career

A A A E D C#D
Spit on and shoved to agree

A A A E F# D D A
So I can watch all my heroes

A A E D C#D
Sell a car on TV

A' A' A' A' G F# D
Bring out the old guillotine

F# F# E D B D EF# F#E
Weâll show them what we all mean

F#E F#AF#
Yeah, yeah

F#EDB
ohhh

F# F# D D E A G GA G
If Iâm so wrong (so wrong, so wrong)

D D E F#GF# F# A F# E
How can you listen all night long?

A F# E A F# E
(Night long, night long)

F# F# F# F# A A A G G D
Now will it matter, long after I'm gone?

D D E F# G F# G F# E D E
Because you never learned a goddamned thing?

G G G GF# F# D G G G F#
You're just a sad song, with nothing to say

D D D F#GF# F# D D D G G G F#
About a life long wait for a hospital stay.

A A A A G G D A A G F# F# E D E E E
And if you think that Iâm wrong, this never meant nothing to you

AB A DADA#
So go, away

E ED
Just go

D EED
Right away

D A G F# F# D
But where did you run to?

D A G F# E D
And where did you hide?

D D BDDE ED
Go find another way

A E DE
Price you pay

G F# G F#E
Whoa, whoa

G F# G F#
Whoa, whoa

G F# G F#
Whoa, whoa

G G G GF# F#
You're just a sad song

D G G G F#
With nothing to say

D D D F#GF# F# D D D G G G F#
About a life long, wait for a hospital stay

A A A A G G D
And if you think that I'm wrong

A A G F# F# E D E
This never meant nothing to you

A GF#
Come on

G G G GF# F#
You're just a sad song

D G G G F#
With nothing to say

D D D F#GF# F# D D D G G G F#
About a life long, wait for a hospital stay

A A A A G G D
And if you think that Iâm wrong

A A G G F# E D E E E
This never meant nothing to you.

B A
At all

A A
At all

A A
At all

A A
At all

Guitar Part:
DADADAGF#GF#GF#GF# 'E'D

['DF#AD]ïChord 

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What is the piano chord for "Scheherazade" by Panda Bear?
Description : Q. In the song "Scheherazade" by Panda Bear, the backing music is just one simple piano chord. Does anyone know what it is, and i...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger