• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord notes » Where can I get the piano sheets for Pamulinawen?

Where can I get the piano sheets for Pamulinawen?

Q. I need the piano sheets/chords/notes or whatever as long as I can play it on the piano.

A. http://www.titikpilipino.com/artist/index.php?artistid=481&msgid=94332&offset=325#comments

Original Question

What are some good types for singing an individual note in a piano chord?
Q. I am auditioning for a choir soon and we need to be able to sing an individual note in a piano chord, i.e. sing middle C when a C chord is being played. Some tips would be great. xx

A. You really need to just practice. Sit at a piano and play a chord, and immediately sing all 3 notes in the chord. Then get someone to ask you to sing the top one, middle one and lowest one separately. You'll get the hang of it pretty quickly :)

Original Question

Is it ok for me to master the piano using piano chords instead of the notes?
Q. im having a difficult time playing the piano by notes and i think its easier to use piano chords, what do you think?

A. I have known amazing piano players who can't read music. Or think about pianists such as Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles! What does that tell you? You don't need to be able to read notes to be a fantastic pianist.

But that being said. I think it's good to learn to read the notes too!
Here's a great resource for mastering piano chords:
http://www.list-of-chords.com/

Here's a great resource for learning notes on the piano: http://www.learn-treble-clef.info/
http://www.learn-bass-clef.info/

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Where can I get the piano sheets for Pamulinawen?
Description : Q. I need the piano sheets/chords/notes or whatever as long as I can play it on the piano. A. http://www.titikpilipino.com/artist/index.ph...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger