• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » what is a piano chord chart » Where can I get piano chord sing along sheets?

Where can I get piano chord sing along sheets?

Q. I want piano chords, not musical notes, just chords like the a-g minors majors, sharps, sing along sheets where they would have all the lyrics and they have the letter ( chord) above the word so you know when to play it. I wanna know of a website where they have those.

A. Not exactly answering your question with a website. It seems you are asking for the piano equivalent to ultimateguitar, where I get all my music. I have seen chord charts at my local music store for piano. That would just be the chords alone though. I know you want the actual songs with chords. I would try searching for apps to download on your cellphone, if capable.

Original Question

How do i go about learning piano?
Q. i learned when i was a kid, but i never learned much about chords. i know how to read music and what notes the keys are...should i just look at a chord chart and memorize chords?

A. Get a teacher?

Original Question

How do you turn Gutar chords to piano chords?
Q. I am trying to learn a song on the piano, but only have guitar chords.

A. Chords are made up of the same notes, whether you play them on guitar or piano! So you just need a good piano chord chart to learn the chords you need to play. I'm assuming you know the song and the rhythms and can work that part out for yourself.

Usually when pianists play chord style, you play the chord with your right hand and a bass note in the left hand. So if the chord you see is G, you'd play a G chord with your right hand and a low G note with the left hand. Another option is to play chords with your left hand and the song's melody with your right hand.

Here's a good visual piano chord chart for you to use:

http://www.8notes.com/piano_chord_chart/

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Where can I get piano chord sing along sheets?
Description : Q. I want piano chords, not musical notes, just chords like the a-g minors majors, sharps, sing along sheets where they would have all the ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
    Q. A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7] pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7] the bridge ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Piano chords in the key of E???
    Q. Ok, so what chords are in the key of E in piano if you are making a song. If it is just E chords, why is it different for guitar? The ch...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How do you play piano chords??!!?
    Q. I'm a beginner and teaching myself how to play Keyboard/Piano. I've borrowed so many books on the subject but can't figure o...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • All about singing... and other things . ;)?
    Q. From what I know I'm a good singer (i think.) I'm 16 years old and i'm a female. I always wanting singing lessons but could ...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger