• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » em in piano chord » What are the piano chords for Fix You by Coldplay?

What are the piano chords for Fix You by Coldplay?

Q. ive been lookin for these chords all over and they never sound right??..if someone can please give them to me or tell me where to find them?

A. verses are on a C major chord in the bass, and the treble just climbs down. ssoo, while the bass hand is staying with C, you play a C major chord in 2nd inverson (G C E). the C note goes to B, then to A, and back to B. immediately before the chorus, instead of going to B, you play a G7 chord ( G in the bass, then (F B D) on top.

the chorus is an F major chord, then E minor, Gsus4, and G major, played as follows:

F Em Gsus4 G
Lights will guide you home

the part right before the 2nd verse is the same chords, but the piano part on top is just octaves, (G C. G B. G C. G B)


the bridge part (tears stream...) is just going back and forth between a C major chord and an F major chord. On certain parts, you play A minor instead of C major, you'll just have to listen to figure taht part out. Hope this helps! If you read music, i can transcribe it on NotePad and send it to you. if you want it, let me know and i'll give you my email address.

Original Question

Can you please give me the piano chords for Through It All by Hillsong United?
Q. I really, really need it for school. Just a simple one will do. I don't know how to read guitar chords/ tabs so i cannot translate it. PLEASE.

A. Will this work? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/h/hillsongs/through_it_all_crd.htm Technically, they're guitar chords, but chords are built the same way. Just know how the chords are built.

G: G-B-D
D/F#: D-F#-A (with an added bass F#)
Emsus (Basically Em): E-G-B
C9 (or C2): C-D-E-G
D: D-F#-A
Bm: B-D-G#

Original Question

What are the basic chords for a love song to serenade someone with?
Q. Im trying to write a song that I will be able to sing for a special someone, but I just want to know the basic chords to start out with.

A. I don't know what instrument you're playing or what kind of love song you want to write, so I'll give you chords easy to play on guitar or piano. They're (mostly) in the key of G:

G
Am7
A7
A7sus4
Bm7
C
D
D7
Dsus4
D7sus4
Em
Em7

Here's a chord progression to get you started. Change it however you like or discard it completely:

Intro
G |C |G |C |

Verse
G |C |G |C |
Em7 |A7 |Dsus4 |D |
G |C |G |C |
Em7 |A7 |Dsus4 |D |

Chorus
C |D7 |G |C |
C |D7 |G |C |
C |D7 |Bm7 |Em |
C |C |D7sus4 |D7 |
G |

Then back to the Intro. (Leave out the first G, because it's already at the end of the Chorus.)

Hope that helps. Good luck.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What are the piano chords for Fix You by Coldplay?
Description : Q. ive been lookin for these chords all over and they never sound right??..if someone can please give them to me or tell me where to find t...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What notes should i play on the piano to create a gloomy song?
    Q. I'm completely fresh to playing a piano. I know where the notes on the keyboard are located... i was wanting to play something incre...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger