• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » ebm piano chord » vanilla twilight and the only exception in piano notes(:?

vanilla twilight and the only exception in piano notes(:?

Q. i really like vanilla twilight by owl city and the only exception by paramore ad want to play them on the piano. i only know notes, not the cords to the piano. help?

A. Vanilla Twilight Chords for 1st Verse - B, B/#, Abm, E x2
2nd Verse, B, F#, Abm, C#m, B, Ebm, Abm, E
After bridge - C#, C#/Eb, Bbm, F# x2

All figured out by me.
And don't search online, there's so much inaccurate chords.
Hopes this helps.

Original Question

Chords? 10 points for the best answer?
Q. Hi everyone, I'd like to know what the PIANO chords for "Take me to your Heart" by MLTR are please.

A. Intro
Gb Ebm Db

Verse
Gb Ebm B Db
Ebm Db B Db Gb
Ebm Db B Db

Gb Ebm B Db
Gb Ebm B Db
Ebm B Abm Db
Ebm B Abm Db

Chorus
Gb Ebm B Db
Gb Ebm B Db

Original Question

can any one tell me where to get Piano chords?
Q. I have found may sites... but what I am looking for is a site that has them with the notes that make the chords... and of course which keys..... I need the major, minor and 7th chords.

A. Here are major, minor, and 7th chords:

A - A C# E
Bb - Bb D F
B - B D# F#
C - C E G
C# - C# E# G# (Db - Db F Ab)
D - D F# A
Eb - Eb G Bb
E - E G# B
F - F A C
F# - F# A# C# (Gb - Gb Bb Db)
G - G B D
G# - G# B# D# (Ab - Ab C Eb)

Am - A C E
Bbm - Bb Db F (A#m - A# C# E#)
Bm - B D F#
Cm - C Eb G
C#m - C# E G# (Dbm - Db Fb Ab)
Dm - D F A
Ebm - Eb G Bb (D#m - D# F# A#)
Em - E G B
Fm - F Ab C
F#m - F# A C#
Gm - G Bb D
G#m - G# B D# (Abm - Ab Cb Eb)

A7 - A C# E G
Bb7 - Bb D F Ab
B7 - B D# F# A
C7 - C E G Bb
C#7 - C# E# G# B (Db7 - Db F Ab Cb)
D7 - D F# A C
Eb7 - Eb G Bb Db
E7 - E G# B D
F7 - F A C Eb
F#7 - F# A# C# E (Gb7 - Gb Bb Db Fb)
G7 - G B D F
G#7 - G# B# D# F# (Ab7 - Ab C Eb Gb)

I hope this helps.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : vanilla twilight and the only exception in piano notes(:?
Description : Q. i really like vanilla twilight by owl city and the only exception by paramore ad want to play them on the piano. i only know notes, not ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger