• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord a minor » What are the piano chords for "Transatlanticism" by Death Cab for Cutie?

What are the piano chords for "Transatlanticism" by Death Cab for Cutie?

Q. I play a little bit of piano, and I really love that song. All I am looking for is the names of the piano chords used in the song, the chord progression, and the notes that make up those chords. Thanks in advance, God bless! :-)

A. "Transatlanticism" - Death Cab:
http://www.e-chords.com/chords/death-cab-for-cutie/transatlanticism

"Transatlanticism" - Death Cab:
http://www.911tabs.com/link/?1164368

"Notes in Chords: Major, Minor, 7th, Aug":
http://www.michael-thomas.com/music/class/chords_notesinchords.htm

Cheers ebs

Original Question

Where can I get piano chord sing along sheets?
Q. I want piano chords, not musical notes, just chords like the a-g minors majors, sharps, sing along sheets where they would have all the lyrics and they have the letter ( chord) above the word so you know when to play it. I wanna know of a website where they have those.

A. Not exactly answering your question with a website. It seems you are asking for the piano equivalent to ultimateguitar, where I get all my music. I have seen chord charts at my local music store for piano. That would just be the chords alone though. I know you want the actual songs with chords. I would try searching for apps to download on your cellphone, if capable.

Original Question

How do I take Piano or Guitar Chords and make them notes for a Flute?
Q. I have to play songs for the Student Ministry at my church on my flute. My worship leader gave me the Piano chords and i want to learn how to play some Breaking Benjamin stuff too. I have the chords but i have no idea what notes to play. I've messed around with the notes that are in the chords but they don't make sense. Especially the minors and majors..any help??

A. Figure out the key (scale) of the song then play around in that scale. Since you have the piano chords you could simply play the root note of the chord followed by other notes of the scale, or you could walk up or down to the root of the chord using the notes of the scale. You can use non-scale notes also but only in passing.

Really there is no such things as a wrong note. It's just a innate ability you develop to know when to play it and when to release it, e.g. placement and duration of a note. The ability to play your scales really fast, and skip around in them knowing where you are at all times will make it easy for you. Though you must control yourself and not overplay.

Your ear will develop and you'll eventually figure out how to play any melodic line you want or desire to play.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What are the piano chords for "Transatlanticism" by Death Cab for Cutie?
Description : Q. I play a little bit of piano, and I really love that song. All I am looking for is the names of the piano chords used in the song, the c...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger