• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » df piano chord » chopsticks on the piano?

chopsticks on the piano?

Q. I really want to impress my mom by learning the song "chopsticks" on the piano. I can't read music, but i know the abcdefg chords and where they are. Can you just tell me what those notes are for it. My mom already taught me the beginning where it goes: fgx6.... yeah. i don't need instructions or anything just tell me, for example: bagabbb...
thanks:)
I will be taking lessons soon and how to read music. So don't tell me I have to do that first because I already taught myself, Mary had a little lamb and twinkle twinkle little star

A. The first part of chopsticks is:

do two times:

fg - 6x's
eg - 6x's
db - 4x's
ea - 1x
cc - 3x's

The second part:


Play two times:

ce - 1x's
bd - 1x's
ac - 1x's
gb - 1x's
fa - 1x's
eg 4x's
fa - 1x's
eg - 1x's
df - 4x's
eg - 1x's
df - 1x's
ce -3x's

Original Question

Pop song writing help?
Q. Can someone either give me a basic chord progression/ melody for piano or give me any tips?

A. Most pop songs contain the chords of C major (CEG) G major (GBD) and D major (DF#A). These are pretty much the basis for anything you hear in the charts. Tips wise, make a mind map including mood, instruments, structure and influences. This can often start you thinking and get your creativity flowing. Also, spend 15 minutes just messing around on your piano and that is the golden time when you come up with all your ideas.
Good Luck :)

Original Question

which keys are which piano keys correspondingly?
Q. i have been "playing piano" for some time now...i add quotes to that because i just hit the keys someone tells me to without actually knowing what im doing XD so , which keys correspond to which chords?? is there a site i can go to or a book i can buy? Thanks!

A. So from C, the notes go like this: C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, B, and then C again and the sequence starts over. The chords for each of these are as follows: C=CEG, D=DF#A, E=EG#A, F=FAC, G=GBD, A=AC#E, B=BC#E, and then C chord again and the chordal sequence starts again. Hope I helped :D

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : chopsticks on the piano?
Description : Q. I really want to impress my mom by learning the song "chopsticks" on the piano. I can't read music, but i know the abcdefg...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger