• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord list pdf » Are there any websites with a extensive listing of chords; (guitar and/or piano) in different chord progressio?

Are there any websites with a extensive listing of chords; (guitar and/or piano) in different chord progressio?

Q. Are there any websites with a extensive listing of chords; (guitar and/or piano) in different chord progressions that show the chords diagrams?
Ideally looking for pages and pages of COMPATIBLE chords (guitar and/ or piano) listed in synchronized harmony ?

A. Hello there,

Here is a link to a chord progression generator. Just select a key and the progression you want. It shows you the chords in that progression.
http://www.hotfrets.com/songanator.asp

If you do not know the fingerings for any of the chords, you can check this guitar chord chart.

http://www.humboldtmusic.com/resources/guitarchords.pdf

Later,
Norm

Original Question

Good website to find Jazz Piano and Guitar Chords for Jazz Music?
Q. I want to learn Jazz! Or even some Blues!

A. here are the titles of jazz books that I currently have:
The Harmony Of Bill Evans (Piano Score)
The Giant Steps Studies
Sonho (Samba) - Big Band Score
Salsa - Afro Cuban Montunos For Guitar
Oscar Peterson Jazz Exercises (Piano Music Score)
Les Wise Bebop Bible
Kind Of Blue Transcriptions
Jazz Riffs for Piano
Complete Book of Harmony
Coltrane Patterns
bossa nova guitar
Bill Evans Fake Book
Bill Evans - Signature Licks
85 - [Tunes You Though You Knew (Reharmonized Standards)
The New Real Book Vols 1-3
all are in pdf format. if you want you could pick from the list and i'll email them to you.

here also are some transcriptions that are in jpg format
Body & Soul - Hank Mobley
Tenor Conclave - Hank Mobley
Very Early - Bill Evans
St. Thomas - Sonny Rollins
Two T's solo - Michael Brecker

Original Question

What are the chords in Chopin's "Funeral March"?
Q. I'm not a piano person so i can't identify it by the sheet music. Using it for a short story submission. Thanks :)
more specifically: the chords for the first 2-3 measures thanks :)

A. There are far too many chords to list one-by-one. It's in the key of Bb minor, so you can take it from there.

http://petrucci.mus.auth.gr/imglnks/usimg/5/56/IMSLP30307-PMLP02363-Chopin_Op.35_Marche_Fun__bre_Breitkopf_und_H__rtel_nach_1853.pdf

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Are there any websites with a extensive listing of chords; (guitar and/or piano) in different chord progressio?
Description : Q. Are there any websites with a extensive listing of chords; (guitar and/or piano) in different chord progressions that show the chords di...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger