• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord yesterday » Left hand hurts after piano-playing session?

Left hand hurts after piano-playing session?

Q. I began playing piano yesterday, and I am already quite exceptional, however just this afternoon into the evening I have been experiencing slight pains in my left hand while executing V7 and Tonic Chords. Why could this be happening, as I am performing the chords well. How could I prevent this pain, and why is it occurring?

A. I have played piano my whole life and I'm not young. You can't just go at it, no matter age. Your fingers need a slow warm up for 20 minutes before you start on faster playing, even chords. It doesn't matter what you play, you need to warm up with finger exercises for the piano. Go very slowly for the first 20 minutes. If you jump right into playing you can injure yourself. Your fingers have small muscles in them and yes, they need to be built up and strengthened.

Original Question

Guitar Chords?
Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press?

A. The former advice is correct get a beginer book and it will show how to hold notes on the guitar, what those notes are, and how to tell what notes they are as well as basic chords, another thing you might want to note and be able to understand (people will respect you more) is that music is all the same if you talk to someone who plays the piano, bass, or any other instrument that plays chords which is most it is all the same, chords are not spelled diffrently from one instrument to the next the only thing that changes is technique.

a good start would be for you to look up all the notes on the guitar.... then know the circle of fiths and then the scales to each .... it goes like this and there are only 12

C major - C D E F G A B C
G major - G A B C D E F# G
D major - D E F# G A B C# D
A major - A B C# D E F# G# A
E major - E F# G# A B C# D# E
B major - B C# D# E F# G# A#

The first six should be enough to confuse you and keep you busy for a while....

if you look closely you will see that the next key always has one more sharp (#) than the one before, you can find out which is next by finding the 5th from the root (i.e. C to G, G to D, D to A, ect.)

I can even get you started on chords too...

for all major scales like the ones above the pattern will always be... Major=M minor=m Deminished=D

M m m M M m D

you build chords by forming "triads"

for example C Major Chord is spelled C-E-G
to make it minor you simply lower the third which is E to D#

if you have anymore questions?: simplyredx111@yahoo.com

Original Question

easiest beatles song to play on piano.............?
Q. i want to begin playing piano and i want to play a beatles song which is easiest.

A. i've personally made up my own version to eleanor rigby so id recommend that as the easiest

yesterdays good too, not too hard

also ob-la-di ob-la-da. theres a guy on youtube that teaches you chord by chord, note by note, how to play beatles songs the easy way. id check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_usHW3aFIMg
and just continue looking at the same guys videos

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Left hand hurts after piano-playing session?
Description : Q. I began playing piano yesterday, and I am already quite exceptional, however just this afternoon into the evening I have been experienci...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What notes should i play on the piano to create a gloomy song?
    Q. I'm completely fresh to playing a piano. I know where the notes on the keyboard are located... i was wanting to play something incre...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger