• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » printable piano chord chart » Learning piano beginner help?

Learning piano beginner help?

Q. Hello~ I was wondering if anyone could help me, I'm looking for the best website(s) to print out text about learning chords, etc. on the piano. I want to learn the basics about playing piano, and would like to print out information so I can study it when I'm not at the computer. I have a keyboard and have been getting a few hands on lessons from my boyfriend, but when we're not together I'd still like to learn. Thank you all.~

A. This page has a free 12 page printable file with basic piano chords:
http://www.pianochordfinder.org/html/piano_chord_charts_flash_8.htm

If you want more instruction, check out "How to Speed Read Piano Chord Symbols" over at http://www.patternpiano.com/
You can print up the first couple of chapters for free.

Original Question

Free online piano lessons?
Q. I've tried play piano today, but I can't seem to find the "Rythmic Patterns" course. It only has the demo, and no link to where I could see or even buy "Rythmic Patterns". It's really the course for me, I want to memorize chords and start playing piano by ear. Is there anything similar to that? Maybe on YouTube?

A. Check out "How to Speed Read Piano Chord Symbols" by Nathan Andersen. You can download preview chapters at http://www.patternpiano.com/

He has some related sites that offer free piano chords resources:
http://www.list-of-chords.com/

http://www.pianochordfinder.org/

There are interactive piano chord charts, printable charts and lots of cool free tools.

Good luck with it.

Original Question

Is there a website that has information or a guide to different Piano chords?
Q. I've been practicing the piano/keyboard recently and was wondering if there is a website that has information/references on the different chords that are featured in sheet music? I only know a few but there are some that I just have no idea on. Let me know if you can help.

A. Tons of 'em!

Use Google.com to search:

piano chords

and have at 'em! There are also printable charts which are good to help you memorize all the chords.

Kabum

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Learning piano beginner help?
Description : Q. Hello~ I was wondering if anyone could help me, I'm looking for the best website(s) to print out text about learning chords, etc. on...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger