• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord yellow » Which finger goes where on the piano chord?

Which finger goes where on the piano chord?

Q. http://www.8notes.com/piano_chord_chart/Cm.asp

Obviously you use 3 fingers. But why is one of the dots yellow? Does the pinky, middle finger, or thumb go there?? PLEASE HELP FAST!!

A. Use whatever fingering is comfortable.

The yellow dots are used for the black keys, because blue wouldn't show against black (just as yellow doesn't show well against white). Then the page also shows the chord in all possible positions (root, 1st inversion, and 2nd inversion).

Original Question

Motivation for piano practice?
Q. I'm learning the last movement of the yellow river piano concerto( if you've never heard of it YouTube yellow river piano conceto 4th) and the gnomus from the pictures at an exhibition suite. Both are complicated pieces full of chords but I'm sure I have the technique to do it but how can I tackle these pieces? What kind of exercises can I do to help me play piano chords consecutively and cleanly?

A. Two words that always help-- HANDS SEPERATE! Practice your left hand alone, then your right hand alone. Continue until both hands are perfect. Then try hands together. I am a professional accomanist and I still do this. Trust me... It works!

Original Question

What are your plans after High School?
Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School

A. Ah, I love these types of questions I found this and I'm so glad I did because I love answering these types of questions.

First off, thank you for making this question because these sorts of questions always seem to motivate me so much more after I've thought of all my possiblities. Well I will start with what I'm doing now, currently I'm a freshman in high school in Ohio hate the city, hate the school and the rude people in it, I'm counting the days until I'm gone for good. I'm doing pretty well in school I have all A's except for one....C :( it's in Algebra, it was never a good subject of mine. But if I work really hard I can pull it up to a B and I'll have an almost 4.0. I love to strive for an A+. I want one of those yellow honors chord things. I'm also going to be in A Capella Choir and I'm apart of the band. I think I'm a double threat don't you think? Lol. Sorry.

What I dream of doing after school is I want thing I want to go to college an out of state, I'm sorry but I'm getting so sick of Ohio I need to see something else Ohio is so boring and just plain sad I want to see other things. My dream college my absolute dream college is New York University I've dreamt of going to college in New York since I was such a young girl that's the whole reason I'm busting my butt in the first place. However, I have considered schools in California - maybe Florida. My last choice of colleges is somwhere in Ohio - if I'm stuck here I'm going to have a good cry with my mom.

I want to go to a school where they really focus on writing I'm a serious musician/writer. I've always wanted to be a singer since I was a small child but I'm putting that dream on hold and holding on to my bigger dream. To become a successful author. Writing has been a true passion of mine. Always loved to write ten page long stories in second and third grade I'm always having an idea for a story or book. Yes, I know becoming a successful author isn't easy it's such hard work but I'm willing to take all the critiscism (as long as it's constructive) as long as I achieve my goal. I will also study music since I play the flute, piccolo, fife, and sort of awesome at the piano.

Now combination of becoming an author is also trying to do graphic design seeing as I make avatars, wallpapers, signatures and such for people's Myspace and to decorate my book reports and essays I've become really interested in it. I just have to know the computer better. Lol.

My dream place to live in is actually in New York. I don't know why I just always grew fond of it I like it so much there's so much....action and such. I love how it seems so fast pace. I don't plan to have kids at all however maybe someday though the chances are slim to none. I can pretty much see that my career will be my baby. Marriage might be in the future, who knows.

As I get older I want to travel with my mother I want to move her to our homeland which is Munich, Germany. She misses Germany so much all her family is there. As long as we travel in other parts in Europe also.

So there's my lengthy plan - some parts still seem blurry and i know this seems long to you - I'm sorry for getting so carried away! Hopefully my dreams come true and whatever your dreams come I hope you achieve them. :)

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Which finger goes where on the piano chord?
Description : Q. http://www.8notes.com/piano_chord_chart/Cm.asp Obviously you use 3 fingers. But why is one of the dots yellow? Does the pinky, middle ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger