• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » ce piano chord » WHO PLAY PIANO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WHO PLAY PIANO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Q. what are the notes to this song? No chords(left hand. . . ) ONLY right hand! Thanks so much!

BEST/RIGHT/MOST given = 10 POINTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIPt8hfenDU

A. All of the Fs, Cs, Gs, and Ds are sharp.

EB B B BB EB B B BB GAGAGAGFEFFGF EE EAGFF EE
EB B B BB EB B B BB GAGAGAGFEFFGF EE EAGFF EC
EAGED EE GGGG FF G FFGF GF GF EC C CE FGF E A G E
FGGGG FF G FFGF FGF GF EC C CE FGF E A G E
EB B B B E EB B B B E GAGAGAGFEFFGF EE EAGFF EF G F E C
EB B B BCB GB B B BB G(goes up not down)EEDDEDC B A B AC


Eh I got bored of this excercise

Original Question

can anyone change these chords into notes please?
Q. this is the guitar version for last time can anyone turn it into piano notes?

[1st verse:]
G
I'm stuck with writing songs
F#m Em C
just to forget, what they really were about
G
and these words
F#m Em
are bringing me,so deeply insane
C
that I don't think I can dig my way out.
C D G
I couldn't breathe you in
Em
like I need to
C D
and the words don't mean a thing.

[Chorus:]
G D
so I'll sing this song to you,
Em C
for the last time.
G D
and my heart is torn in two,
Em D C
thinkin' of days spent without you.
Em D C
and there is nothing left to prove

[2nd Verse:]
G F#m
I'm counting all the things i coulda done,
Em C
to make you see that I wanted us to be
G
what I go to sleep and dream of
F#m Em D C
I want you to know that I'd die for you.

I'd die for you.
C D G Em
I couldn't breathe you in like I need to
C D
and the words don't mean a thing

[Chorus:]
G D Em C
so I'll sing this song to you for the last time.
G D
and my heart is torn in two
Em D C
thinkin' of days spent without you.
Em D C
and there's nothing else to prove

[bridge:]
Em D
and if you are alone make sure you're not lonely.
G D Em
cuz if you are I blame myself.
Em
for never being home.
D
I know I'm not the only one
G D Em
who will treat you like they should.

like you deserve.

G F#m Em
I'm stuck with writing songs just to forget.

[Chorus:]
G D
so I'll sing this song to you
Em C
for the last time.
G D
and my heart is torn in two.
Em D C
thinkin' of days spent without you.
Em D C
and there's nothing left to prove.
Em D
there's nothing left to prove

A. G chord - GBD
Em - egb
D chord - D F# A
C chord - CE G
f# mi - f# a c#

Gee - five whole chords. This is like when you got to a restaurant, and they give the little kids five whole CRAYONS to draw on the placement. No wonder this style of music is BORING. The author is right - there's nothing left to prove - and they have nothing left to SAY.

Original Question

chopsticks on the piano?
Q. I really want to impress my mom by learning the song "chopsticks" on the piano. I can't read music, but i know the abcdefg chords and where they are. Can you just tell me what those notes are for it. My mom already taught me the beginning where it goes: fgx6.... yeah. i don't need instructions or anything just tell me, for example: bagabbb...
thanks:)
I will be taking lessons soon and how to read music. So don't tell me I have to do that first because I already taught myself, Mary had a little lamb and twinkle twinkle little star

A. The first part of chopsticks is:

do two times:

fg - 6x's
eg - 6x's
db - 4x's
ea - 1x
cc - 3x's

The second part:


Play two times:

ce - 1x's
bd - 1x's
ac - 1x's
gb - 1x's
fa - 1x's
eg 4x's
fa - 1x's
eg - 1x's
df - 4x's
eg - 1x's
df - 1x's
ce -3x's

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : WHO PLAY PIANO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Description : Q. what are the notes to this song? No chords(left hand. . . ) ONLY right hand! Thanks so much! BEST/RIGHT/MOST given = 10 POINTS http://ww...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger