• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » hey jude piano chord » What instruments are in the original "hey jude" by the beatles?

What instruments are in the original "hey jude" by the beatles?

Q. i know that there is a piano
drums
bass
and vocals (obviously)
but i mean is there a guitar? ive never heard one and ive listened to the song countless times.
also if there is something else i am missing please mention what it is.

A. Hey Jude" begins with McCartney singing lead vocals and playing the piano. The patterns McCartney plays are based on three chords: F, C and B-flat (I, V and IV); the second verse adds accompaniment by guitar and a single tambourine.

Original Question

Does anybody have the piano NOTES for hey Jude by the Beatles?
Q. I need the notes because I have yet to learn how to read sheet music I plan on learning but I want to learn this song. Do not send me links and say try these because that is just wasting my time. Thanks!

A. here we go:

http://www.8notes.com/chord_chart/beatles_hey_jude.asp

you can also look on youtube for lessons , jsut type in Hey Jude piano lessons, ive dont that for let it be :)

Original Question

How do you know when to strum when playing a guitar song with only the chords>?
Q. I am just learning guitar and i am learning hey jude i am given the chord names over piano music when do i strum and how often?

A. play with the song and strum according to the beat like listen to the song first and then play it with the song playing and just go with the beat

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What instruments are in the original "hey jude" by the beatles?
Description : Q. i know that there is a piano drums bass and vocals (obviously) but i mean is there a guitar? ive never heard one and ive listened to the...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger