• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord your song ellie goulding » Songs to sing with easy piano parts?

Songs to sing with easy piano parts?

Q. I am pretty good at playing the piano and singing with an easy piano part. Any suggestions??? If you can find a song with an alto singing part, that would be amazinggg..

A. Ellie goulding - your song. its really simple, its a solo piano accompaniment with singing of course and the piano part is pretty much just chords :) its also a gorgeous song and doesn't go too high or low

Original Question

ellie goulding 'your song' piano chords?
Q. does anyone know the piano chords for ellie gouldings 'your song'?
thanks

A. well i really don't know that song but i do know this website that gives free sheet music that has chords, notes and lyrics. you try to look for the song you like there.

www.wikifonia.com

Original Question

Where can I find the sheet music for any of these songs?
Q. My school has this concert they do every year called Celebrate, which always has a theme to it. This year, it's "places." The songs we do are contemporary, not the typical choir stuff. I really want to try out for a solo song this year, and i have a lot of ideas for songs, but I can't find any sheet music or piano chords. Does anyone know where I could find them? Even if it's just the lyrics with chords listed above them or transcribed.

The songs I'm thinking of:
"La La Land" by Demi Lovato
"Siberia" by Lights
"The Place Where I Fell Most Like Me" by Meg & Dia
"Chicago" by Meg & Dia
"Siren City" by Super Water Sympathy
"The Afterlife" by Yacht
"Apricots" by Poema
"Atlantis" by Ellie Goulding
"Home" by Ellie Goulding
"Top of the World" by Bridgit Mendler
"2 Blocks Down" by Play

A. "La La Land" by Demi Lovato: http://www.musicaneo.com/sheetmusic/sm-131628_la_la_land_demi_lovato.html#131628

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Songs to sing with easy piano parts?
Description : Q. I am pretty good at playing the piano and singing with an easy piano part. Any suggestions??? If you can find a song with an alto singin...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • Is there a website that has information or a guide to different Piano chords?
    Q. I've been practicing the piano/keyboard recently and was wondering if there is a website that has information/references on the diff...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger