• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord a major » How to play piano with two hands?

How to play piano with two hands?

Q. I am a Learning my piano chords and I just learned my major chords. I would loved to play piano with two hands. Any tips? And can you list (easy) chords to a song thanks

A. I would recommend that you play piano with your piano teacher

I think these chords will be easy for you.
C major
D major
G major

Original Question

How do I take Piano or Guitar Chords and make them notes for a Flute?
Q. I have to play songs for the Student Ministry at my church on my flute. My worship leader gave me the Piano chords and i want to learn how to play some Breaking Benjamin stuff too. I have the chords but i have no idea what notes to play. I've messed around with the notes that are in the chords but they don't make sense. Especially the minors and majors..any help??

A. Figure out the key (scale) of the song then play around in that scale. Since you have the piano chords you could simply play the root note of the chord followed by other notes of the scale, or you could walk up or down to the root of the chord using the notes of the scale. You can use non-scale notes also but only in passing.

Really there is no such things as a wrong note. It's just a innate ability you develop to know when to play it and when to release it, e.g. placement and duration of a note. The ability to play your scales really fast, and skip around in them knowing where you are at all times will make it easy for you. Though you must control yourself and not overplay.

Your ear will develop and you'll eventually figure out how to play any melodic line you want or desire to play.

Original Question

What are the notes/ fingerings for these arpeggios on piano?
Q. What are the notes for C major C minor G major F major A minor D minor? Please help by telling me the notes or directing me to a website about piano chords, arpeggios or broken chords.

A. Arpeggios , as I'm sure you know are the notes of a chord played consecutively rather than together. So for C major you would play (going up the scale)
C E G C,
then back down the scale.
C minor
C Dsharp F
G major
G B D
F major
F A C
A minor
A C E
D minor
D F A
The fingerings for arpeggios are (right hand) thumb, 3rd finger, little finger 3rd finger, thumb.
or thumb, 3rd finger, thumb little finger, thumb, 3rd finger thumb.
Here are some useful sites (be sure to look at other pages than the ones directly linked.)
http://www.free-online-piano-lessons.com/arpeggios.html
http://8notes.com/resources/notefinders/piano_chords.asp
and for some fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AOEHW2SfWA
Happy playing.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How to play piano with two hands?
Description : Q. I am a Learning my piano chords and I just learned my major chords. I would loved to play piano with two hands. Any tips? And can you li...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • chords on the piano, what are they?
    Q. i do play the piano, but i kinda just play by ear etc, and i don't know chords at all. is there a list anywhere? im playing a piece ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger