• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord database » Can someone help me find a piano manuscript for Dave Brubeck's take 5?

Can someone help me find a piano manuscript for Dave Brubeck's take 5?

Q. Can someone help me find a piano manuscript for Dave Brubeck's take 5?
Just like, the chords, but written on the stave in that style, as opposed to just like the letters. So not the actual melody.
Please help. and yes, I realise its copyright and everything

in Em, and just the piano part in the dave brubeck 4-part arrangement, instead of having the piano cover the sax part too.

A. Try www.pianofiles com.
You find almost everything on it, and its (in my country) completely legal, because you don't download directly. It's a database, where Users can write down what sheets they have on their computer. If you want something, you have to ask the User who has it ( by mail), and if he will be so kind sending it to your email- and the peole do it most of the time. So, its technically like you would ask a friend of yours for a copy of a sheet.
But you should also provide other Users with sheets of yours, if you have something.

Original Question

Where can I find anarbor tabs?
Q. Does anyone know where I can get tabs for some anarbor songs? You and I and always dirty, never clean especially. Thanks

A. Accurate Anarbor guitar, bass, drum, piano, guitar pro and power tabs at ... tabs: Learn to play "Anarbor" songs with online video lessons. Brightest Green tab ...www.911tabs.com/tabs/a/anarbor


lyrics, chords and tabs Anarbor. Lyrics and chords. Submit songs. Music sites and link exchange ... Here You can search any songs in our database. ...www.lyrics-p.com/authors/anarbor-lyrics-chords-tabs

Original Question

Background instrumentals for Defying Gravity from Wicked?
Q. Im desperate to find this arrangement of background for this song! Please help! Ok this is kinda a tough list of demands but I really need:
-The same key as the original
-All instruments, not just piano
-A happy ending. No scary minor chord where all the Oz people sing "look at her shes wicked" ugh

This would be soooo perfect if anyone knows where I might find this track! Thank you

A. Try searching the Itunes database, I've done a lot of Wicked covers and I've got most of my instrumentals from there. :) Hope I helped!

Also could you answer my question? Thanks!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At79f4AO25wLNt9v3q1hEwrt5nNG;_ylv=3?qid=20110323151419AAu7me7

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Can someone help me find a piano manuscript for Dave Brubeck's take 5?
Description : Q. Can someone help me find a piano manuscript for Dave Brubeck's take 5? Just like, the chords, but written on the stave in that style...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • Is there a website that has information or a guide to different Piano chords?
    Q. I've been practicing the piano/keyboard recently and was wondering if there is a website that has information/references on the diff...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger