• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » one thing piano chord » Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?

Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?

Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am having a hard time memorizing all of those chords,I made a promise not to stop learning new things about piano and stuff,does anyone know an easier way to learn piano chords? I need to read all that you know.

A. I learned by ear, but when I struggled I used a free piano learning chord software I found online. Lot's of software is available for you to study with. Their purpose is to increase your piano mentality and make you better.
You can also check out other books on how to learn and try their methods. Chances are you might like others better.

Original Question

How do I improve my piano accompaniment skill?
Q. Note: This is NOT asking for classic piano things, such as Beethoven and Mozart. What I am asking is how to improve my piano chord music skill.

Okay, I still get confused with left hand patterns at slow songs, and I want to add some decoration sounds, but I can't... can you help me improve these?

A. Have a recorded guitar and drums playing and then use your piano.

Original Question

where can i get some free beatles sheet music for piano with guitar chords and lyrics included?
Q. i need to have all 3 things, piano, guitar chords, and lyrics. does anyone know where i download them for free? if not, does anyone have anything like this that they would be willing to share?

A. Maybe you can contact a place that teaches music. They must have some idea of how to get sheet music. They use it in there classes. When I took guitar my teacher would get whatever song I wanted. He brought me "yesterday" by the beatles. This was 25 years ago. So if they had it then I'm sure they'll have it now!

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
Description : Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger