• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord tabs » How can you play guitar chords/tabs on piano?

How can you play guitar chords/tabs on piano?

Q. I'm trying to figure out how to play "Colder Weather" by zac brown band, on piano. However, I can only find guitar tabs/chords and if i try to play them on the piano it does not sound right at all! Does anyone know how to play piano songs from guitar music?

A. A C major chord is a C major chord. There's no reason a piano player can't look at this:

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lovin_spoonful/daydream_crd.htm

And know what to do.

If you know your chords, then you can look at that and bang them out. C, A7, Dm7... not a big deal. If you don't know how to do that, that's something to learn.

Here's a couple of videos I made about chord construction. They're meant for guitarists, but the information is applicable to any instrument.

http://www.tinyurl.com/lucasmanchords1
http://www.tinyurl.com/lucasmanchords2
http://a.1asphost.com/LukeSniper/ccc.html

Original Question

Does anyone have piano music for Rebecca by Meg and Dia?
Q. My girl friend is singing it for a talent show and her sister is playing that piano, but we can't find the chords anywhere. Tabs, sheet music, or another type would work. Does anyone know where to find them. Free online would be preferred, but anywhere I could find it would be acceptable.

A. i asked this very recently and know one replied =[

Original Question

What are the piano chords/notes used in Broken Social Scene's 'Love will Tear Us Apart'?
Q. What are the piano chords/notes used in Broken Social Scene's 'Love will Tear Us Apart'?
I love this cover of joy division, the piano is brilliant but I can't seem to listen and play, and I can't find the tabs anywhere.
Can you help?

A. hello.....
try this cords and give me reply pls


T| 5|e~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|F#~g~F#~e~d~b~~~|d---------------|----------------|
A| 4|----------------|----------------|-a~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|----------------|
B| 3|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|
N| 2|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|
A|
B| thats it. you gotta hold each note through until the next one comes, (80's synth style)
B| sounds great with a heavy synth voice.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How can you play guitar chords/tabs on piano?
Description : Q. I'm trying to figure out how to play "Colder Weather" by zac brown band, on piano. However, I can only find guitar tabs/ch...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • chords on the piano, what are they?
    Q. i do play the piano, but i kinda just play by ear etc, and i don't know chords at all. is there a list anywhere? im playing a piece ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger