• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord e7 » What is a good site to get piano chords?

What is a good site to get piano chords?

Q. I am looking for piano chords for The Show by Lenka or Infinite Night by Carrie Rodriquez. Do you know any sites I can get these on??
Thanks!!!

A. Here are the chords for "The Show"
The Show by Lenka:
C G Am F


Infinite Night by Carrie Rodriguez chords:
verse:
Bm | Bm | D | A

into the chorus on lyric
" far to young to understand" switch to E7

Chorus chords:
B | B | E | A | B | B | A | E

A good site for learning these chords is http://www.list-of-chords.com/

Original Question

How to make Piano Chords Sound Interesting?
Q. So when I get chords from a website like http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com they only give you the basic chord. I want ti make it sound more interesting and more like the backing of a song rather than just playing the chord then waiting till the next chord comes in, any ideas?

A. Use chord inversions. If a D7 chord consist of DF#AC experiment with putting any of those notes in the bass with your left hand. You can take the F# and use that as the bass note. You would have this F#ACDF# You can rearrange these notes anyway that you like but start by using the 3rd and 5th of the chord as bass notes. If you want to use inversions effectively it would be good to use them to get to the next chord. For example if the chord progressions goes ||:D G Bmi E7:|| you could spice it up by adding inversions. Try Playing the D chord and then invert the G chord. Put the third in the bass so you get a G chord with a B in the left hand. It will set you up for the Bmi without ever having to move your left hand because B is the Root of Bmi and guess what it will also sets you up for the E7 because B is the Fifth of E7 so your automatically inverting the E7. Research "Voice Leading" Hope this helps!

Original Question

How to play these piano chords?
Q. it qould be better if you just told me all of them if thats possible:

Dm
G7
A7
E7
D7
B7
+ect.

i only know that ; Am = e, a,c & E = e, g(sharp), b & c= e,g,c , g = d, g, b.


thanks, i could not find it on google cause it just showed up as majors and all...;/

x

A. I'm still learning, but, this is what I know:

Do you mean d minor? And, is it just the basic chord? If so:

dm is: d, f, a. Inverted once: a, d, f, Inverted twice: f, a, d

D major: D, F#, A. Inverted once: A, D, F# Inverted twice: F#, A, D

G7 (major right?): G, B, D, F#

A7: A, C#, E, G#

E7: E, G# B, D#

D7: D, F#, A, C#

B7: B, D#, F#, A#

Your best bet is to learn the scales. A seventh chord is usually a basic chord with the seventh letter of the scale added to the end.

You can pick up some "cheat sheets" at music stores, and I would also think you can get theory books, which would help, if you're not taking lessons.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What is a good site to get piano chords?
Description : Q. I am looking for piano chords for The Show by Lenka or Infinite Night by Carrie Rodriquez. Do you know any sites I can get these on?? T...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger