• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord asus4 » What is an A2 chord, and what is an Asus?

What is an A2 chord, and what is an Asus?

Q. I am going to be the relief pianist for our church worship team. I am learning the songs from sheets that are notated with guitar chords. I can read sheet music, but have been away from piano playing for a long time and some of the chords seem confusing. So I need a description of what, on a keyboard (NOT a guitar!) an A2 chord is and what an Asus is?

A. A2 = A E B C# G

Asus2 = A B E

Asus4 = A D E

I hope they can help you some how

Original Question

Translating Guitar Tabs to Piano Chords?
Q. Im a musician who plays piano and sings and i usually compose my own "chord-based" versions of songs based on the guitar tabs. Im stuck though, does anyone know how to translate "Aadd2" "Asus4" and "Esus4" into a comparable sounding piano chord? This would help greatly! thanks

A. Do any of the links below help you?
I hope so
:)

Original Question

help with chords, please?
Q. my friend wnats me to play in his band, and he gave me some chords to play, but i cant read the guitar chords, can someone help me?

How do I play these on the piano:
Aaad9
C5
Bb5
Asus4
Absus2
Dm9
G13
CM9
G7
G7#5
Bb7
Dadd9

thanks

A. Ill tell ya what notes to put your fingers on

A add9 : A, B, C#, E
C5 : C, G
Bb5 : Bb, F
Asus4 : A, D, E
Absus2 : Ab, Bb, Eb
Dm9 : D, F, A, C
G13 : G,A,B,D,F
Cm9 : C, Eb, G, Bb
G7 : G, B, D, F
Bb7 : Bb, D, F, Ab

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What is an A2 chord, and what is an Asus?
Description : Q. I am going to be the relief pianist for our church worship team. I am learning the songs from sheets that are notated with guitar chord...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • chord progressions for enhancing improv skills?
    Q. I'm a guitarist and I'm trying to work on my improv skills. I'm looking for some chord progressions to practice over that ar...
  • whats the difference between a c chord and the key of c?
    Q. i have a piano chart at home that says C chord is G, C, and E (in that order). but i've learned that C is C, E, and G. they are the ...
  • where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
    Q. A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7] pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7] the bridge ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you play piano chords??!!?
    Q. I'm a beginner and teaching myself how to play Keyboard/Piano. I've borrowed so many books on the subject but can't figure o...
  • Does anyone know where i can get a free piano chord sheets for Poker Face?
    Q. So im looking online and if you could, please put a link for a site you may find them on, cuz im not having and luck. thanks! A. D ...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • All about singing... and other things . ;)?
    Q. From what I know I'm a good singer (i think.) I'm 16 years old and i'm a female. I always wanting singing lessons but could ...
  • Piano chords in the key of E???
    Q. Ok, so what chords are in the key of E in piano if you are making a song. If it is just E chords, why is it different for guitar? The ch...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger