• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » am piano chord » Do you know of a place that teaches how to play piano chords?

Do you know of a place that teaches how to play piano chords?

Q. I and my friends came up with an idea of learning how to play piano chords. We want to try piano this time since we just finished our dancing lesson. Anybody have any idea on this?

A. http://www.eprintablecalendars.com/piano-chords/

this kind of instruction material is all over the web.

google piano, chords, scales, lessons, etc. there are tons of piano tablatures/sheet music

Original Question

What is the point of learning piano chords?
Q. Its all int the title, I wanted to know if learning these piano chords will help in the improvisation of piano songs.

A. Yes.
And YES.
And then again, yes.
You cant live without scales and chords.
Knowledge is power. If you know them you can do anything with them, play any song, any style, anyTHING you want ANY WAY you want.
Think of it like writing a letter, chords are your WORDS, if you dont know the WORDS you cant read/write letters/books/information.

Clue: Find a piece of music with a D chord written over the top of a bar, now I want you to notice that EVERY NOTE in that bar (Under that heading) is either a note from the D chord or a note from the D scale.

So yes, learn your chords. OFF BY HEART!!!

All the best
Cat

Original Question

Do you know any place that sells piano chords?
Q. I am trying so hard to find a G 0 piano chord, but I am not finding any. Where do you think I should go and ask?

A. If you're question is serious you certainly need to re-phrase it, no one "sells" chords of any kind and you don't need to try to buy them, you can play any chord you want.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Do you know of a place that teaches how to play piano chords?
Description : Q. I and my friends came up with an idea of learning how to play piano chords. We want to try piano this time since we just finished our da...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
    Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger