• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord for beginners » Any suggestions on good books to help a beginner learn Piano Chords?

Any suggestions on good books to help a beginner learn Piano Chords?

Q. Ok, got a nice Keyboard, picked up "Piano for Dummies" but rather than learn and play individual notes
I heard you can learn and play Piano Chords like you would on a guitar instead of all individual notes, . If I don't have any success playing individual notes can someone suggest a good book that shows you how to play Piano chords? Thanks in advance

A. Hey....lame as it may sound....a good way to learn piano is to get a hymn book....whether you're religious or not... If you can work your way through a hymn book you can learn piano. That is how I taught myself. I started when I was like 12 and went from there to playing very advanced pieces...

Now I even compose my own music. Hymn books are usually pretty simple but they are also very varied. Give one a try! You could probably find one second-hand at a thrift store somewhere for only a dollar or two!

Good luck!

Original Question

How long will it take to learn guitar?
Q. I am an accomplished pianist (playing and taking lessons for 12 years). I've taught myself cello but haven't gotten over the beginner level for the last six years. I sing a lot, especially while I play piano. I know my notes and piano chords and advanced music theory.

I don't have a lot of time on my hands but I'm wondering if I could learn how to play and sing one song in four months.

Also, can I start on a half-size toy guitar?

A. Could you learn to play and sing one song in 4 months? Possibly. Depends on the difficulty of the song and on your own musical aptitude, manual dexterity, and willingness to work at it.

You say you've taught yourself cello, but "haven't gotten over the beginner level for the last six years", that doesn't bode well for your ability to teach yourself guitar quickly, however, especially if you don't have a lot of time to practice.

Can you start on a half-size toy guitar? If that's all you've got, I guess you can. It will undoubtedly sound like crap and probably be impossible to get or keep in tune, but if you don't care about that I guess you can manage. I know guys with big beefy hands who play mandolin and fiddle beautifully -- if they can get around on those itty-bitty little fingerboards with speed and accuracy with their thick fingers, you should be able to manage the fretboard on a half-size guitar.

Original Question

What are the piano chords for hallelujah?
Q. I am a beginner on piano and would love the chords to this song. The only words are hallelujah.

Thank you so much ahead of time.

A. Type either ' "Hallelujah" piano music free" ' OR ' "Hallelujah" guitar tab free" ' into google. You should definitely find something.

Good luck!

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Any suggestions on good books to help a beginner learn Piano Chords?
Description : Q. Ok, got a nice Keyboard, picked up "Piano for Dummies" but rather than learn and play individual notes I heard you can learn a...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger