• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord jar of hearts » Where can I find piano chords for Jar Of Hearts by Christina Perri?

Where can I find piano chords for Jar Of Hearts by Christina Perri?

Q.

A. Where can I find rock & pop questions asked in the rock & pop category?

BUY IT AND ASK IN THE CORRECT CATEGORY!

Original Question

piano chords to this song?
Q. Okay I'm looking for piano chords to jar of hearts and the artist posted them on her blog but I don't understand them so if anyone knows them or can figure out what the artist posted I'll leave the link to her post so yeah thanks
http://christinaperriblogs.tumblr.com/post/768107825/jar-of-hearts-piano-chords

A. http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/c/christina_perri/jar_of_hearts_crd.htm

This website has the chords. For example it says Bm-which means a B minor chord ( b d f-sharp). If you do not know your chords you can look them up online, for example, http://www.piano-lessons-info.com/chart-of-piano-chords.html
Start out by playing the chords and putting the root (in the example of B minor chord, the root would be B) in the left hand. Then listen to the song and fill in some filler notes/rhythmic patterns from there. I hope some of this information is helpful.

Original Question

Piano Jar of Hearts chords sheet?
Q. I am looking to learn Jar of Hearts on piano, but can only find notes sheets. Does anyone know where I can find a chords sheet for the music? Free?
Thanks in advance

A. Google it (Jar of Hearts chords) and you should find several guitar sites that give you the chords above the lyrics - the person who wrote out everything is pretty close so I would go with that. Since you did write this in the classical section, I thought maybe I'd throw this out there - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idr8oNFNVtI It's sort of a mash-up of Jar of Hearts and Chopin Nocturne in c minor...just something different to hear. Maybe it'll inspire you to change up the chords instead of sticking with the original.

Good luck.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Where can I find piano chords for Jar Of Hearts by Christina Perri?
Description : Q. A. Where can I find rock & pop questions asked in the rock & pop category? BUY IT AND ASK IN THE CORRECT CATEGORY! Original Que...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger