• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » df piano chord » Where can I find the piano notes for Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance?

Where can I find the piano notes for Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance?

Q. Where can I find the piano notes (not the chords) for Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance for cheap or free?Also, with the letters, because I'm not great at reading sheet music (I can do it, it just confuses me and I end up getting confused). Thank you!

A. Here's the notes along with the lyrics I had saved on my iPod for almost a year now. They're really some but I can't remember where I got them. There's also these videos on YouTube that teach you how to play it:) just type in disenchanted piano tutorial.


DISENCHANTED

Guitar Part: 
DADADAGF#GF#GF#GAGF# (repeat until Gerard sings)

A A A E F# D D
Well I was there on the day

A A A E D C# D
They sold the cause for the queen

A A A E F# D D
And when the lights all went out

A A A E D C# D
We watched our lives on the screen

D D D D B B A
I hate the ending myself,

G D D B B A A G F#
But it started with an alright scene

A A A E F# D D
It was the roar of the crowd,

A A A E D C# D
That gave me heartache to sing

A A A E F# D D
It was a lie when they smiled

A A A E D C# D
And said you wonât feel a thing

F# F# F# F# G F# E
And as we ran from the cops

F# F# E DB D F# F# E
We laughed so hard it would sting

F#E F#AF#
Yeah yeah

F#EDB
Whoa

F# F# D DE A G G A G
If I'm so wrong, (so wrong, so wrong)

D D E F#GF# F# A F#E
How can you listen all night long?

A F# E A F# E
(Night long, night long)

F# F# F# F# F# G G F# E
Now will it matter, after Iâm gone

D D E F# G F# G F# E D E
Because you never learned a goddamned thing

G G G GF# F# D G G G F#
You're just a sad song, with nothing to say

D D D F#GF# F# D D D G G G F#
About a life long wait for a hospital stay

A A A A G G D
And if you think that Iâm wrong

A A G G F# E D E E E
This never meant nothing, to you

A A A E F# D D
I spent my high school career

A A A E D C#D
Spit on and shoved to agree

A A A E F# D D A
So I can watch all my heroes

A A E D C#D
Sell a car on TV

A' A' A' A' G F# D
Bring out the old guillotine

F# F# E D B D EF# F#E
Weâll show them what we all mean

F#E F#AF#
Yeah, yeah

F#EDB
ohhh

F# F# D D E A G GA G
If Iâm so wrong (so wrong, so wrong)

D D E F#GF# F# A F# E
How can you listen all night long?

A F# E A F# E
(Night long, night long)

F# F# F# F# A A A G G D
Now will it matter, long after I'm gone?

D D E F# G F# G F# E D E
Because you never learned a goddamned thing?

G G G GF# F# D G G G F#
You're just a sad song, with nothing to say

D D D F#GF# F# D D D G G G F#
About a life long wait for a hospital stay.

A A A A G G D A A G F# F# E D E E E
And if you think that Iâm wrong, this never meant nothing to you

AB A DADA#
So go, away

E ED
Just go

D EED
Right away

D A G F# F# D
But where did you run to?

D A G F# E D
And where did you hide?

D D BDDE ED
Go find another way

A E DE
Price you pay

G F# G F#E
Whoa, whoa

G F# G F#
Whoa, whoa

G F# G F#
Whoa, whoa

G G G GF# F#
You're just a sad song

D G G G F#
With nothing to say

D D D F#GF# F# D D D G G G F#
About a life long, wait for a hospital stay

A A A A G G D
And if you think that I'm wrong

A A G F# F# E D E
This never meant nothing to you

A GF#
Come on

G G G GF# F#
You're just a sad song

D G G G F#
With nothing to say

D D D F#GF# F# D D D G G G F#
About a life long, wait for a hospital stay

A A A A G G D
And if you think that Iâm wrong

A A G G F# E D E E E
This never meant nothing to you.

B A
At all

A A
At all

A A
At all

A A
At all

Guitar Part:
DADADAGF#GF#GF#GF# 'E'D

['DF#AD]ïChord 

Original Question

Can we draw conclusions about harmonizing keys from harmonizing notes in chords?
Q. I don't have my piano in front of me right now or I would answer my own question.

So, take the C chord - C E G

My question is, if I have 3 voices playing major scales in the keys of C E and G, would these three voices remain in harmony with each other?

A. hmm...

they would all be in thirds.

C D E F G A B <- C Major
E F# G# A B C# D# <- E Major
G A B C D E F# <- G Major

producing the following chords:

CEG, DF#A, EG#B, FAC, GBD, AC#E, BD#F#

C Major, D Major, E Major, F Major, G Major, A Major, and B Major

so yep, I think they would be.

Original Question

which keys are which piano keys correspondingly?
Q. i have been "playing piano" for some time now...i add quotes to that because i just hit the keys someone tells me to without actually knowing what im doing XD so , which keys correspond to which chords?? is there a site i can go to or a book i can buy? Thanks!

A. So from C, the notes go like this: C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, B, and then C again and the sequence starts over. The chords for each of these are as follows: C=CEG, D=DF#A, E=EG#A, F=FAC, G=GBD, A=AC#E, B=BC#E, and then C chord again and the chordal sequence starts again. Hope I helped :D

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Where can I find the piano notes for Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance?
Description : Q. Where can I find the piano notes (not the chords) for Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance for cheap or free?Also, with the letters, beca...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger