• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chords just the way you are bruno mars » Could someone please tell me the piano notes to Billionaire- Travis McCoy and Bruno Mars?

Could someone please tell me the piano notes to Billionaire- Travis McCoy and Bruno Mars?

Q. I'm auditioning for a theatre thing this Tuesday and I decided to do the song Billionaire. The intro is easy for me to sing, but I need to play it on the piano too. If someone could find out those notes, chords and all, would be absolutely appreciated! Please guys. I looked it up and only found it for the guitar. I actually just need the intro with Bruno Mars singing only. Please!
Thanks so much.

A. try these tutorials http://www.vidoemo.com/yvideo.php?i=NUJHdHVtcWuRpTzlWU0k&travie-mccoy-ft-bruno-mars-billionaire-piano-cover-by-nicoflow and http://www.casttv.com/video/sbnflg/travis-mccoy-ft-bruno-mars-billionaire-piano-cover-tutorial-video

Original Question

Where can I find the sheet music for talking to the moon (bruno mars) ?
Q. I'm looking for the piano cover (melody), not accompaniment (chords). Thank You!

A. buy it legally

Original Question

Whats a good song to sing in a talent show?
Q. Hi, I wanted to sing a really good song (preferable one thats a bit slow). My friend is doing landslide (glee covered it) and I want to do a song kind of like that =) I want to play piano or guitar with it, but Im not that hot on gutair, any suggestions woul dbe appriciated, Im a freshman in highschool =) thanks!

A. Try Marry You By Bruno Mars
It was covered on Glee
And it's VERY easy on guitar (3 of 4 chords, i forgot)
And it's a more current song

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Could someone please tell me the piano notes to Billionaire- Travis McCoy and Bruno Mars?
Description : Q. I'm auditioning for a theatre thing this Tuesday and I decided to do the song Billionaire. The intro is easy for me to sing, but I n...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • Can someone tell me the piano chords for don't let me be lonely?
    Q. Hello, I attended a summer camp for adult visually impaired campers and really liked it, so I want to go back next year. They usually ha...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger