• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » play piano chord » How to play piano chords with both hands?

How to play piano chords with both hands?

Q. I bought a book that has 360 piano chords but most of them only show with your right hand. So how do you play both your right and left hand at the same time for a chord. I am trying to learn when i look at you by miley cyrus but with one hand it doesn't sound right.

A. A C major chord has the notes C - E - G right?

Well... ANY combination of those notes is still a C major chord. You could play two C's and a G in your left hand and two E's and a G in your right. You could play C - E - G in the left and another C - E - G in the right... it doesn't matter. It's still the same chord.

Same goes for every other chord.

Original Question

How do you play piano music off of chord sheets.?
Q. I need to learn how to play the piano using chord sheet music, not the regular sheet music. I already know how to play regular but I'm unsure of how to play when you get chords like: Am7, Gsus, G/B, or Fmaj9

How do you change from using regular notes to chord sheet music?

A. you just play the normal chords...like gmajor or minor to a minor 7th...go back and forth....just know all the chords and then you can switch back and forth.

Original Question

If you play piano, would you play boogie woogie nowadays?
Q. Many people have learned to play piano, using one finger chords, and the key changer, which means they would not be able to play a boogie.

Have you heard boogie piano, and would you like to learn to play it?

Or, do you already play boogie woogie?

A. I do not play piano, although my grandmother was a concert pianist, and I did take lessons, but if I did play piano, I would definately play boogie woogie. It seems that music education is lacking if people are taught in a way that limits their ability to play all types of music.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How to play piano chords with both hands?
Description : Q. I bought a book that has 360 piano chords but most of them only show with your right hand. So how do you play both your right and left h...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger