• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » jazz piano chord finder » Help with learning the guitar?

Help with learning the guitar?

Q. Well I have been playing the guitar for about a year now, and the only thing i have really go to grasps with, (i'm self taught) is how to play about 8 chords. The chords I know, I learned to play songs because I just wanted to get stuck in. Does anyone have any information for me, to help me know what i need to learn? Should I learn power chords, scales, how to read tabs better, strumming, timing. I'm really stuck on what to learn.
Oh and lester G, My friend is self taught and he cna literally play "eruption" and "through the fire and the flames" without even looking, and I did start off with lessons, and my teacher even recommended self teaching.

A. I could have given you more chords to look at but try these and the one you like best, put it in your favorites so you can find it again. Email me if there is something else about the guitar and I will try to find the answer for you.

www.guitarconsultant.com/guitarchords.html - Cached
Free Guitar Chords - Cyberfret.com Guitar Chord Lessons and ...
Free guitar lessons covering how to play guitar chords. Guitar Chord Finder - This free program will help you easily find the guitar chord you are looking for. ...
www.cyberfret.com/chords/index.php - Cached
Guitar Chords 247 - Free Chord Charts and Printable Chord Sheets
Browse our guitar chords database of over 38,000 guitar chord charts. Create custom printable chord sheets of your favorite chord combinations.
www.guitarchords247.com - Cached
free guitar chords charts books for EADGBE tuning
EADGBE tuning free guitar chords charts and fingerboard chart books, guitar scales, music scales, help with M.A.M.I. musical scales atlases: free downloads
mamimusic.com/03-guitar-e-a-d-g-b-e-tuning/... - 167k - Cached
Complete Chord Charts for Guitar and Piano; Free Guitar Chord ...
Publishes and distributes reference charts and books for musicians, music students, and music teachers featuring a color chart showing all guitar chords in all keys.
www.completechords.com - Cached
Basic Guitar Chords
Easy songs and free guitar lessons for beginners on guitar. Learn the chords, AND the best way to change them! Lots more...
guitarprinciples.com/.../Chord_Songs/chords_basic.htm - Cached
Get the Lowest Prices on Authentic Jazz Guitar Chords with ...
Unlike the unlicensed and pirated free guitar chords on the Internet, the guitarinstructor.com jazz guitar chords are completely authentic.
www.guitarinstructor.com/FreeGuitarChords.jsp -

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Help with learning the guitar?
Description : Q. Well I have been playing the guitar for about a year now, and the only thing i have really go to grasps with, (i'm self taught) is h...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger