• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord music sheet » Where can I get good Velvet Underground tabs/music sheets for free?

Where can I get good Velvet Underground tabs/music sheets for free?

Q. What Im really looking for are the tab sheets, not the chords. Whats even easier for me (because Im a beginner) are music sheets for the piano or vocals. But the main thing Im looking for is the tab for the guitar solo at the end of Oh Sweet Nuthin.

A. Either buy your sheet music or borrow it from the library! This music is COPYRIGHTED and it is ILLEGAL to down/upload/share/torrent the sheet music for FREE!

Original Question

How can I play piano by ear, and no music sheets, and no worries?
Q. How can I play piano by ear, and no music sheets, and no worries?

A. Listen to the melody. Hum it. Hold each individual note. Play a note on the piano until you hit the same note you are humming. Move on to the next note. Repeat until you have the entire melody. Listen to the bass of the song. Hum it. Find the notes again. Build chords off those notes. A very simple method but it works.

Original Question

Where can I find free sheet music for once in every lifetime?
Q. Can anyone find free sheet music to once in every lifetime by Jem? It's the last song in the movie eragon. If anyone knows where I can find free sheet music or piano chords or whatever for free please let me know. I would like to play this for the state piano competition. If anyone knows where free sheet music or something that has the harmony/melody or chords to the song written down please tell me. 5 stars to the best answer!!!! Please help me!!

A. http://ffpianomelody.com

http://thechopincollection.blogspot.com

Might not be the specific ones you are looking for but... You can find plenty of sheet music for download there. They have over 1000+ of them. Good luck!

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Where can I get good Velvet Underground tabs/music sheets for free?
Description : Q. What Im really looking for are the tab sheets, not the chords. Whats even easier for me (because Im a beginner) are music sheets for the...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • chord progressions for enhancing improv skills?
    Q. I'm a guitarist and I'm trying to work on my improv skills. I'm looking for some chord progressions to practice over that ar...
  • where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
    Q. A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7] pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7] the bridge ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you play piano chords??!!?
    Q. I'm a beginner and teaching myself how to play Keyboard/Piano. I've borrowed so many books on the subject but can't figure o...
  • whats the difference between a c chord and the key of c?
    Q. i have a piano chart at home that says C chord is G, C, and E (in that order). but i've learned that C is C, E, and G. they are the ...
  • All about singing... and other things . ;)?
    Q. From what I know I'm a good singer (i think.) I'm 16 years old and i'm a female. I always wanting singing lessons but could ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • Does anyone know where i can get a free piano chord sheets for Poker Face?
    Q. So im looking online and if you could, please put a link for a site you may find them on, cuz im not having and luck. thanks! A. D ...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger