• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord just the way you are » What are the piano chords to fly with me by the jonas brothers?

What are the piano chords to fly with me by the jonas brothers?

Q. Please help me out and if you can add pictures of the chords that would help and piano chords not guitar okay thanks!!!

A. You are entering the contest right??!! if so I AM!! And look for tutorials on youtube cuz i cant find any too.

Original Question

What's the best system for memorizing piano chords and their inversions?
Q. It seems such a difficult task to memorize all piano chords and their inversions. I'm going at it slowly, as I learn new pieces. Is there any systematic way to learn them faster? (I am studying mostly jazz voicings, open voicings etc....not your normal root 3 5 chords.) Thanks!

A. There isn't a system that I know...I didn't really learn by memorizing inversions though.
If you know anyone that plays, it's really helpful to get out a few real books and play together. That's what I did, and it's paid off (literally)

Original Question

where i can find the piano chords for christmas in our hearts?
Q. i need help! is there anyone who have piano chords for christmas in our hearts? and i really, really appreciate it! because i have presentation to my church, please help me!

A. Is this from the Cantata "The Greatest Gift" ?

If so, email me and I will get those, because we are doing this cantata this year at church.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What are the piano chords to fly with me by the jonas brothers?
Description : Q. Please help me out and if you can add pictures of the chords that would help and piano chords not guitar okay thanks!!! A. You are ente...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • Is there a website that has information or a guide to different Piano chords?
    Q. I've been practicing the piano/keyboard recently and was wondering if there is a website that has information/references on the diff...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger