• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord chart download » how to write a song and make it sound good.?

how to write a song and make it sound good.?

Q. i wrote lyrics to a song i want o preform, but i don't know how to add music to it. any help?

A. Depends on the lyrics. The music has to fit with them. For some help check this out:

http://www.ezfolk.com/uke/Tutorials/1four5/music-theory/key-chord-chart/3-key-chord-chart.jpg

In very basic terms, if the lyrics are sad go for a minor key and use chords that are in that key, they should sound ok together. If the lyrics are happy, use a major key and only use chords from that key.
Try to pick a key that you can sing easily in (A minor, C, G and E are pretty common ones).
You see the roman numerals in the picture? A lot of pop and rock songs use a I-IV-V-I chord progression which is why those chords are highlighted in each key.
For the rhythm, just play it as you feel it, just close your eyes and let it come to you.
Just mess around within a key until you find something that sounds cool basically.
Good luck. (This is based around guitar, the same stuff will work for piano. If you are talking about rap or electronic music, you will need to download some audio editing software but I can't really help you on how to do stuff within the software.)
Hope this helps.

Original Question

where can i find free piano chords?
Q. i cant read music notes so i need just the chords like C# B A....and so on
any help will be much appreiciated :)
thanks x

A. Some sites that I use are:

http://www.8notes.com/piano_chord_chart/

http://www.8notes.com/resources/notefinders/piano_chords.asp

http://www.zebrakeys.com/resources/reference/virtualpianochords/

You could download a chord chart from here:

http://www.completechords.com/PGS_Products_Charts/Complete_Keyboard_Chord_Poster.htm

Any of these will work
Hope they help

Original Question

where can download a printable piano chord chart for free?
Q. pls! im learning how to play chords.. where can i download and print them for free ?

A. http://www.viennapianostudio.com/support-files/free-piano-chord-chart.pdf

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : how to write a song and make it sound good.?
Description : Q. i wrote lyrics to a song i want o preform, but i don't know how to add music to it. any help? A. Depends on the lyrics. The music h...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger